My Concert Experience (7•24•15, Boys of Zummer Tour)

Honestly, that Friday was the best Friday of my entire life. I woke up at 6 AM and my parents and I picked up my friend Jessica. About three hours into the car ride we stopped to visit my little cousins, whom I hadn't seen in two years. We left about an hour later, and in five more hours we were in The Woodlands, which is near Houston, Texas.

We got to the hotel, and immediately got something to eat, since we were starving. The concert started at seven, so at about six thirty we left the hotel and walked to the Woodlands Pavillion. We stood in the merch line for forty-five minutes, and then we took our seats, which were far, but not too far. They were right by where the sound is mixed and the lights are controlled, so they were pretty much the best seats.

Whiz Khalifa went on, and he was good, I mean See You Again was amazing. Literally everyone in the arena was singing. Then MAX went on with Hoodie Allen and sang Gibberish, which is one of my favorite songs. About ten minutes after they were done, Fall Out Boy went on.

The set started with a recorded speech that basically sent me into Existential Crisis mode, but once everything went silent for a few seconds and the white lights turned on, I felt like that was were I belonged. They opened with Sugar, We're Goin Down, and after almost all of their songs, they ran out to about five rows behind me for the acoustic set. They performed Immortals and Young Volcanoes, and then Andy did a drum solo to Trap Queen and another song. They performed I Don't Care and This Ain't A Scene, and the lights went out, but we knew it wasn't over. We all started chanting "FOB! FOB!", and the lights flared back up after a few minutes. They performed My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark and Centuries, and the show was over. I almost cried when the lights went out for the final time, I swear.

I might have gotten the order wrong. I'm not sure. But I am sure about one thing: buy tickets to Boys of Zummer. You won't be disappointed.