top

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE MAKING TYLER JOSEPH INTO A HUGE FUCKING VICTIM IN WHAT HAPPENED AT READING/LEEDS/WHEREVER THE FUCK IT WAS

NOW LISTEN HERE, LISTEN GOOoOD, BECAUSE IMMA TELL Y'ALL WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

First of all, Josh's platform was obviously gonna be unstable. Literally everyone there was drunk, what the fuck did they expect?

And secondly, because Josh's platform was unstable, SECURITY TOLD TYLER NOT TO GO TO HIS PLATFORM. But because he just HAAAD to do it, he fucking CROWDSURFED to get to it. Even after he got punched in the hamster ball by some drunk asshole. Now, as I said before, almost everyone was drunk. And Tyler's pretty heavy, ok? People were trying to hold him up, and they couldn't. So, in the process of trying to hold him up, his shirt got torn and his mask got pulled off. His shoe FELL THE FUCK OFF, and the dude who found it yelled "I GOT TYLER JOSEPH'S SHOE" TO FUCKING LET SOMEONE GIVE IT BACK TO HIM!!!

I'm fucking sick of seeing the "clique" spreading misinformation (as they always do). Tyler Joseph was not a fucking victim of the "UK Clique." He deliberately went against what security told him to do (as he has done before), and, in consequence, got "hurt", if you can even call it that. Security fucking know what they're doing, ok? Just listen to them for once and stop being a brat.

Now listen. I love Tyler, I really do. But when he does shit like this, it makes me mad. I don't get why he can't take direction. And when people tell him he can't climb, he gets all petty about it. ITS FUCKING DANGEROUS. YOU COULD DIE. I get it, its a metaphor. BUT CALMING THE FUCK DOWN EVERY NOW AND THEN ISNT THAT BAD. You don't gotta throw a tantrum just because you can't do a part of the show. Would you want someone to do something that you could possibly get sued for? HELL NO! So please shut the fuck up and learn to take direction without pouting like a toddler and sending your "fans" after people. Thanks.