Part 2 - Thirst : I never knew about

Meek enters the room where Nicki is waiting for him, he knows Nicki is about to interview him, literally, just to get to know what he and Rolo were talking about, with her name in it.

Meek : "hey ba......"

Nicki : "stop, just stop please...What were you and your manager talking about? I heard my name. Is there something you want to tell me?"

Meek : "nah, nah baby. We ain't call your name in our convo. He was just talking about the whole thing."

Nicki : "I clearly heard, Nicki fall... Fall what? My downfall? Cause that would never happen"

Meek : "No. No, come on don't talk crazy. No one wants to see you fall, that's not it"

Nicki : then what?? (Now getting irritated )

Meek: "never mind . You said we need to talk what is it? You on board?"

Nicki : "why are you doing this? Why are you agreeing to this? This is not a good idea .
I can take care of safaree (sniffs) I can take care of all that.
I have to listen to TJ but he can't force you to do it.
Just say you don't wanna do it .
Trust me you don't want to marry me. (Murmurs: at least safaree didn't) he said I am going to be a bad wife , I am self centered , I am selfish, I am a......"

Meek moves slowly while she was still engaged in saying all these bad stuff about herself that he knew was NOT true.
Covering the space between them, he put his hand on her neck and whispered to her while their mouth were so close "you're not all those things" and he went in for the kiss.

At this point Nicki , didn't even know what was happening , one second she was telling and blabbing all the awful things safaree had made her believe about herself and the next minute she was having the best kiss she had ever had.

All the thoughts were gone, all her problems were gone, all the confusion she was facing were taken away. She was floating. Her head was spinning. It was the expertise of his mouth and kiss. It was unlike anyone she had ever kissed (yes including safaree).

He savored every lip, he treated the both of them with equal attention, his tongue was helping out, his hands were on her neck, waist but her ass and breasts were not given attention. She wished he would show them a little attention.

She was throbbing between her legs, she needed him to take her, right there. She wondered what was wrong with her, a kiss has never made her go to another time.

But this wasn't a normal kiss, meek kissed her with passion, with urgency, not too fast, not too slow but still fast and slow enough to keep her wondering and wanting for more.

She was hot.

She was wanting and she was eager for it.

She kissed him back as hard as she could, she took his hands to where she wanted them but he wouldn't leave them there, he just focused on her neck and cupping and tracing them.
He bit her lips, hard but not painful. He played and pretty much wrote some alphabets in her mouth.

Shit that was it...If he wasn't going to go to the next level. She was....

Her hands were on his shirt trying to pop the buttons.

Meek : "baby, baby...."

....{part 3 soon}😘