Part 5 - Agree to my terms: shower chronicles.

Nicki had always known she would have that kiss one time where she would have to use all her expertise she had learned through out her years of kissing.

This was that one kiss that mattered. She had to be in control, she had to make sure things went her way this time. Her mouth was in control but his mouth possessed hers with a deliberation that made her knees go weak, made an eager tenderness fill her breasts and took her nipples to the peak.

She intended to taunt meek until he lost control and couldn't keep his hands of her.
Meek couldn't keep his hands off her alright but he was far from losing control.

He was in pain literally, he wanted to pin her back against the shower door, pick her up and fuck her till she forgot her name, but of course he couldn't do that because that would mean him losing control and her winning. Meek's kiss was all about hunger and resolve and taking what he wanted .

Nicki was thinking about how to slip her questions in, she couldn't deny that meek was the best kisser she had been with.

He was skilled, he could as well have gone to a school of kissing and pleasure for 2years because he was good. He'd scattered her thoughts completely when he drove his tongue into her mouth and she finally was able to pull  her thoughts together enough to react.

The best she could do was was sigh and take a deep breath with her lips still parted, she was somewhat happy when she saw Meek's eyes were closed for 2seconds more than hers. At least she wasn't the only one deep and helpless.

She remembered earlier today when he kissed her out of the blue totally by surprise. Well he had no idea what he was going to consent to today.

The Water that dripped from her face flavored their kiss, wetting their tongues in liquid warmth that tasted of their mouth combined.

Meek felt like he was in a movie with the hottest actress in Hollywood except this was the hottest rapper in the music industry.

Nicki was more than hot and sexy, her body was divine and she was so soft in his arms, she was beautiful, her eyebrows beautifully arched, her face looking radiant and shiny in the not so dim light.

He had so many romantic words he wanted to whisper to her, he just didn't know how exactly.

Meek was so tall, 6ft 2" Nicki guessed.
Pressing her hands against his chest, she slipped her fingers beneath the jacket he was wearing. She felt and explored his hard muscles through his shirt and traced the sculpted hollows.

She took his collar and drew him down..forcing him to lean forward and slant his mouth across hers even harder. She explored the curve of his hard jaw with soft delicate fingers, trailed them down his throat through his abs where she stopped for a minute to trace.

She was at his pants band and for a minute his breathe caught waiting for her to at least feel his aching bulge, but she stopped and went back to his upper body.

No, meek wasn't anything she expected at all.
He didn't seem to mind that he was trapped by her holding his collar and she was meeting his tongue with all the strokes he gave.
Her reaction was far from what she expected.

Nicki : "Join me."

She whispered the words against his open mouth. Running her tongue over his lower lip. Meek didn't break the kiss either, he took her upper lip and softly bit and nibbled and murmured something she didn't hear.

Meek: "I thought you wanted to go to bed early"

Nicki : "I lied"

Surprisingly, he chuckled, a burst of warm laughter against her mouth. He had her hard nipples between his thumb and first finger.. He was kneading her breasts , leaving neither of them unattended to.