Part 15 - Introductions : Family Dinner

Previously on something's gotta give:
Nicki : "haha, that should go well. I just hope things don't go left and they love who I do." (Looking at him) "gonna go shower," she kissed him and stood up.

Meek : "ok ," he ran up and picked her up and she was taken by surprise and she screamed and laughed loudly as they went off to bathroom, full of life and laughter.

This chapter;
Meek woke up and Nicki wasn't were he left her, in his arms, on the bed. He looked over if she rolled away but she wasn't there either. He quickly stood up and said loudly "NIKA?" "Nika!"

Nicki : "(laughing) I'm down here Rihmeek. Why you screaming?"

He ran downstairs and saw her in the kitchen, he didn't know what was going on, but he knew that whatever she was cooking was for a whole village.

Nicki : "I hope I didn't wake you."

Meek : "babe, what you doing?"

Nicki : "Rihmeek! The family is coming out today. Don't tell me you forgot!" (Smiling and hitting him lightly)

Meek : "of course I didn't forget. I'm so fucking scared for you to meet my family, they so savage (laughing) ", putting his arm around her tiny waist from behind and placing his head on her shoulder.

Nicki : "You're just exaggerating, im sure they not even half as bad as you're saying."

Meek : "haha you gon see for yourself. But on a different note, you gonna meet my main man, papiii chulooo for the first time. I'm excited for you to meet him ma", rubbing his hands together and licking his lips.

Nicki : "well I'm excited and very nervous to meet him and the rest of your family but expecially papi, he is so cute "

Meek : " you'll have yours soon mama", slapping her ass.

Nicki : (smiling ) "whatever meek. How u know I even wanna have your ba..."

Meek : (phone rings) "hold on"

Phone conversation

"hello, mama"

(silence)

"why you gon bring her to a family dinner?"

(Silence)

"mama! I'm married, I told you, ain't nun between us anymore except Papi"

(silence)

"Nika ain't gon be happy about this"

(silence)

"what you mean? She my family now, she the one cooking y'alls food and all"

(silence)

"whatever bye, love you too"

He looks at Nicki, and sees her face filled with questions and concerns about what the conversation was about.

Nicki : "so!!! What's going on? tell me."

Meek : "it was my momma."