The Wedding Part 2

Hey! Not a porn writer so there will be no actual THRUSTS OR MOANS! Too bad I was almost going to write it when I realized how awkward it'd be honestly.

"Doctor I love you." Rose murmured against his lips.

The Doctor almost dropped her in shock. "Rose. I-I love you too." He put her down gentley. "But can we wait until we're out of this stuffy little cabin the walls don't seem very thick and weeeell..." The Doctor said tugging on his ear.

"It's okay if you don't want to shag in a cabin I totally get you." Rose patted his arm.

"Mm, let's go meet some more of your friends!" The Doctor announced excitedly changing the subject.

"Sure but don't makeout with me whenever I give you a peck okay? Don't want to freak my friends out." Rose grabbed his hand and dragged him down the hallway again to go searching for another friend.

"Roooosseeeeee! I can't help it if I want a good kiss." He whined.

"How about one good one and then we go find some more friends? Will that hold you over?" Rose asked getting extremely close.

"Well I suppose it'll do." The Doctor grabbed her hips and pulled her closer.

Just then a woman with brown hair and blue eyes came down the hallway and Rose escaped the Doctor.

"Shareen!!!" Rose squealed running down the hallway.

"Rose! I'm so glad you could make it!!" Shareen squished Rose in a hug.

"Oh before you ask who that bloke is," Rose pointed and the Doctor. "He's the Doctor."

"Oh Rose I know 'im, your mother is always blabbin' on about how you were taken away by him, said you two were so in love that it physically hurt her heart!" Shareen giggled at the look the Doctor and Rose gave her.

The Doctor then walked up behind Rose and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Well we just figured that out ourselves honestly."