The Glasses

Oh. Those glasses. Those glasses were hanging out of his mouth. Right now. I could rip those away right now.

Rose sat on the jumpseat on board the TARDIS. Watching the Doctor do repairs she knew probably didn't need to be made.

"Rose you see! This liquid here, it's fantastic..." The Doctor grinned and pushed the tube of grey liquid in her face, as he grabbed his glasses and put them gently on his nose.

She grabbed his glasses and put them on, modeling them as got out her cellphone to check how she looked.

"What d'ya think Doctor? Do ya think I look like a professor?" She pushed them down her nose and looked much more like a librarian.

"No actually."

"Then what do I look like? Hmm? Because it certainly isn't you!"

"You look like a librarian." He refrained from using the word sexy that echoed in his skull. Which honestly he felt mildly embarrassed about.

"I do look good, but I like them a whole lot more on you." She said as she slid them back onto his face, keeping her hands steadily on his cheeks after she'd secured them.

"Oh yeah?" He murmered before giving up entirely, nudging her nose with his.

And that may have made Rose crack.

She moved her hands to the back of his head and pulled herself up as she kissed him. And by God did she kiss him! She nearly snogged the Time vortex right out of him!

"So you like the glasses?" He stuttered as she dragged him to her room by the tie.