Chapter 26

Grace's POV 

After Colby popped the question, he walked me home and I jumped around my living room with excited. I felt like a kid on Christmas and so many emotions were going on. My heart  was racing and my mind was running the whole night over in my head. I never thought that I would find love or be happy again after Luke. Cobly has opened up my heart to the possibly and I want to move forward with him. He makes me smile and truly showed me that I can always have a special place for Luke without living in the feelings of the past. I will also love Luke; but it is time to get up. Colby is the light of sunshine to the moon within my dark sky.  

Jessica's POV 

Yesterday has taken Grace and I beyond the clouds with joy. We both have been as Grace would say blessed and I would not change anything. Dean took me home and was such a gentleman.  He left last night  and now I don't want to get out of bed because I feel as if last night was a dream yet I know that it is not. The reason for it not being a dream is the ring on my finger. The phone suddenly rings and it is my boss. My hand grabs the phone and I discuss what seems to be a last minute divas match. 

Grace's POV

When I walked into work, I was greeted with the announcement of a divas match between Jessica and a mysterious person. My thoughts are scrambled because matches are usually discussed and made by me. The idea to talk to Ms. McMahon pops in my head and that is what I am going to do. My feet carry me to her office and I knock. "Come in", she spoke loudly. 

"Hello, Stephanie! It is GraceLynn and I wanted to talk to you about this sudden decision of a divas match. Why is the opponent a mystery?" 

"I meant to explain this last night; however, Colby told me about his plans so I wanted to wait until the morning. Also no one knows except Hunter, myself, you, Jessica, and the mystery person." She answered. 

"I don't understand why the secret?"

"The mystery diva knows you well and did not want you to worry. She also did not want to hurt or drag in the middle of her problem with another friend of yours."

"Honestly, it is a little to late for not worrying and I am praying for help." 

"I understand. Maybe these ladies just need to fight it out in the ring and everything will be fine afterwards." My boss said. 

"Thank you and I hope that everything gets better after." She nods her head as I leave her office. 'Please help me sweet Lord.' 

A/N: what do you think is happening? Is this part of Summer's plan? We will just have to find out.... Also sorry about the wait but I keep a home as well as have other stories to think of... Thank you for your patience and please vote  as well as comment with your thoughts! Again thanks! :)