Chapter 21

Summer's POV

I absolutely hate GraceLynn with a passion because she put me through hell with that match. Those twins threw me around like a rang doll when I am a princess. Luckily, Layla has an awesome plan that starts now.

Plan:

1. Announce to the world who Luke Anderson was...

2. Then discuss her relationship with him

3. We will proceed to twist events

4. I will remind her of Luke's last day alive and get her to believe his death was her fault

5. While doing these things, I will slowly steal her boyfriend away as well as expose Kane has her real father and bring an old male friend into her life

6. Do something to Stephanie and Hunter then make it so it looks like Grace did it

THE END OF PLAN!

Honestly, I love my or I should say Layla's plan because I will rid myself of a problem as well as get what I want. "Hey Summer! Get out your head and let's go." Layla states.

"I'm sorry! I am just so excited about this because I will bring an end to her reign of power; and people will love me."

"Okay, Queeny; but you need to stay focused if we want to pull this off." Layla reminds me. We sneak into Grace's office first in hopes of finding some memories of Luke in there. 

One Hour Later...

We have neatly torn her office apart; and just when I was about to call quits on this little mission, I came across a miniature box that sat nicely within the closest. 'Hey Layla."

"What is it, Summer?"

"I believe that we hit the jackpot." I reply as a smile plastered itself on my face. 

"You found something... What though?" Layla asked as I placed the box upon the desk. My hands quickly remove the lid; and I realize that I have found exactly what I have been looking for.

"What were you two ladies doing trespassing in this office? Better yet, what were you looking for?" a male voice asked. Layla and I turn our direction toward the door; and see two men that we wouldn't want here. "Well, Miz" Layla states, "we are here because Summer needed something important within this room. She found what we were looking for; and we are leaving."

"Now, ladies", Dolph replies, "why the rush? Stay a minute and relax."

"What the hell do you want?" Layla bluntly asks, "Better yet, why should we trust you?"

"Maybe you should because we could report you to the Authority and then GraceLynn. I may pretty sure that she would be pleased to know that you, ladies were in her office as well as going through her personal belongs; however..."

"What do you want Miz?" I yelled quietly. 

"Now, who said that I wanted something, darling?" he asked.

"I know by the way that you speak along with the however." Layla answers.

"Well, sweetheart, you would know if you knew manners; and didn't interrupt me. As I was saying, I am willing to forget this happened; however, I need your assistance in a matter."

"Will you just spit it out already?"

"So you will help me out?"

"It depends..." Layla speaks cautiously.

"I would if I were you two. I mean that Grace can find out..." Miz states.

"Alright! We will help you as along as you swear not to tell the woman that we were here and for what we wanted!" I shouted.

"Summer!" Layla screamed at me.

"Enough ladies! I want the heart, mind, and soul of one certain woman within this company; and you two will help me to win her over."

"You are the MIZ! How are you not able to do this yourself?" Layla says.

"I agree with Layla! What stops you and even better is that the mighty hot shot needs help!" I state before backing up.

"Don't push the limits or the deal is off."

"I said that we would help. I am just curious as to what woman has you ever so tightly wrapped around her finger."

"Brittany Hull... I desperately want her to be mine."

"What do you expect us to do?" Layla questions. He then proceeds to explain ways with which we could make this possible; and the consequences of our success or our failing. Trust me, the winning sounds a lot more rewarding in a good way.  "Plus", he says, "your helping could also benefit you."

"How?" I wonder.

"For Brittany to trust you, she may have to doubt her best friends; and possibly take to your side. Brittany could even do further damage than you both combined because she has been friends with Grace for a long time. She may go as far as destroy those other tramps who got in the way."

"I love your thinking, Miz! Remind me to come to you more often!" I shout for joy.

"No problem, darling. Now please go start the plan because I am lonely." We nod our heads and then realized that Dolph will most likely want something. Of course, I was right; and his request was almost exactly the same. "We better get going Summer because you and I have much work to accomplish." Layla advises. 

"I agree." She puts the precious belongings in the box swiftly; and quickly before grabbing it and running out of Grace's  with me behind her.

Author's Note: Sorry for the very long wait.... So much going on as well as my imagination is not working with me... So, what do you think will happen? Will the Miz get what he wants and live his "happily forever after" or will Brittany see through the flaws of the plan?