Author's Note

Ello lovely people! First, I just want to thank everyone who has been reading, commenting, and voting! Why? There are moments when I get really bad writer's block or somewhat discouraged and just want to quit writing; however, I realize some important things. First, I believe that God has given me a gift that I can use; and second, He has placed some amazing people in my life on this site that are so encouraging and helpful. Honestly, I would love to name all the people that have done so much; but I would not have enough space to list them or even describe how much they have blessed me. So, I will just say that they know who they are; and THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart! Now, another thing, does anyone know or think that they know who the mystery Diva is? I know that my wonderful friend (who is the Diva) knows; but I am curious how many of you (my other lovely readers) know.... If you think that you have the answer then PM me because I am really curious if someone knows! So.... I hope that everyone is having a good day; and I am wondering how this story is doing in the Wattys. Honestly, I am not expecting to win; but I am happy about the experience as well as the attention the book is getting.

Also, I am still taking anyone who would like to be in the WWE college book! I was so excited when Dragon MagicDragonWWE agreed to possibly be in the book! First guy/male friend to be in...