Chapter 29

Grace's POV
Colby and I walk hand in hand to Ms. McMahon's office and I am beyond words to describe just how livid I am. I unlock hands with Colby and knock roughly on the door. "Who is it? I am kind of busy at the moment." She answered loudly.
"It is Grace! I just a few minutes of your time to discuss a matter."
"Oh come in dear." She replied. Colby and I walk in to find that Stephanie is in a meeting with her father and her his husband. "Oh my goodness! If you need me to come back in a few then I will understand." I say but she tells that I am fine. I then express my concerns about what is and will happen. Once I am finished, my mind knows that it is her turn to explain what she thinks and I am praying that my boss sees what I have said. After a few minutes if silence which is tried to kill me, Stephanie gives me an answer. "Sadly, I have to do what is best for business and this match has been wanted by the fans. However, I agree that this has gone out of hand so I am going to set up pre-cations."
"I comprehend and thank you!" I say.
"You are welcome, my dear." She replies with a smile. Colby takes my hand in his and we walk back to my office.
Summer's POV
So, those two think that they have everything together or getting there... Oh this is just the beginning of hell for them. "I kept your secret and here is what you have asked. Now I want what I have asked for!" Miz exclaimed in annoyance.
"Stop complaining! After this match, you shall have your opportunity to 'help' Brittany and in a sense, have her as yours." I replied.
"Do explain yourself." He snickered.
"Aaliyah, she thinks that the message is real because of Jessica. Hehe... She is so blinded by anger that Aaliyah does not realize that it isn't Jessica. It's me!"
"What does this have to do with me and what I want?" He interjected rudely.
"Shut up and stop interrupting! I am getting there!" I yell.
"Please forgive me?" He asked. I nod. "The one rumor is that she is gay and her partner is Brittany. Well, tonight Aaliyah plans to expose Jessica without going into details; and knowing Brittany, she will try to stop them from killing each other because she loves them like her own flesh and blood. What she doesn't know is that she is part of the rumor." I answer.
"Oh I think that I see where this is going. Also you are awful and I like it!" Miz replies with joy.
"Oh do you now? Do tell what you think that you know."
"Well", he states, "you are splitting them up and I will come in as if I have a solution that comes with a price."
"You would be correct!"
"So when do I step in as her knight?" He asked.
"You will be her shinning knight on armor after this match." I tell him and he seems pleased which is what I want. Like the last thing I need is for him to be livid and everything to fall through.
Kane's POV
So Summer is up to something; but what? I need to find my daughter and info her of this. My legs follow my mind command and I speed walk to Grace's office.

A/N: oooooooo! Summer is up to her sneaky ways! What do you guys think of her plan so far? Do you think that anyone will piece the puzzle together before things get out of hand?