Chapter 3

Cali

I can't believe she just left like that. I didn't even get her name or her number. FUCK man. A least I know she lives in this complex but it can take forever to find out where she lives this complex is big asf. I sat down ate my food and drank 2 cups of lean. And put away the leftovers. I went up stair striped down to my sports bra and boxers, and went to sleep.

I woke up at 3pm. Damn I was sleeping for a long time. I went down stairs and ate a bagel. Then called my best friend Sam and told her to come over

We where in the game room  playing 2k. I was explaing what happen yesterday. "So hold up your say y'all kissed and she ran away." She asked trying to understand. "Yea bruh. She ran away. I was like damn was my kiss that bad." I said. "Ohh she not gay she must have been confused. It's not your kiss." She said. "Well imma have to turn her out, because I want her." I said. We continue to play the game.

Tori

I can't believe I kissed her. I don't know what this means, but I think im starting to like her... I'm so confused.

I got up threw black leggings on and a white feeling myself long shirt. With slits on the sides starting at my sides to the bottom. I tide a knot in the front because I was to short. And threw on my black,white,and red jays.

I walked to my bathroom and did my hair in two braids coming back. Then, did my make up. I grabbed my pursue and my wallet and made sure my black card was in there. Got my phone and waited for my uber. My car is in New York still. I'm just gonna get another one. I didn't really like that car. Ik y'all think I'm a snobby bitch but I'm not. My uber beeped his horn. I walked out locked the door and walked to the car. It was a 2014 Mercedes Benz. I hopped in the car. "North Point Mall please." I said he said ok and drove. Once we past the house I went to yesterday I couldn't keep my eyes off the house.

Once I got to the mall I went to Spencers. I walked around and I seen this all gold bad necklace. I put it in a basket. I walked around and I found a sign to put in your car. It said 'If you can read this your too fucking close'. I laughed and put it in my basket. I felt like someone was watching me. So I hurried up and went to the register. I was about to pay for it into I heard a familiar voice say "$160.45" I looked up and it was the girl I kissed. I went in my pursue and gave her my black card. "Here you go sweet heart. Have a nice day." She said with out swiping my card. "You didn't even swip my card." I said not looking in her eyes. "That's the point ma." She said pulling out her wallet that had so much cash in it. "Thank you.." I looked at her name tag "Cassie." I said. "Don't call me that its cali." I said ok and thanked her again and grabbed my bags from off the counter. I walked out the door and went to champs.

I walked around and got me new air forces and timbs. Got some Chuck Taylors. I walked to the register where the clerk was on her phone texting I think, while smiling. I cleared my throat. She looked up and smiled at me. "Hello my name is Samantha. But call me Sam." I smiled giving a small wave. "$800" I gave her my black card. She put my shoes in
Bags and I walked out.

*hours later*

I called my uber. And went to the food court and got Moe's. I went outside and my uber was pulling up. I felt someone staring at me. So I started walking to the car. I got in and went home.

Once I got inside I went to my room threw my stuff down and started eating my food. Once I was finish I put away my clothes.