Chapter 7

Jase

I walk into school with gray sweats on and a plain white t shirt. I walk to my locker and I was getting dirty stares. I just looked straight. Once I got to my locker I felt a tiny hand on my shoulders, thinking it was Tori I turn around with a big ass smile. But as soon as I seen the person my smiled faded.

"Do you remember me... I'm Jessica. I gave you head in the back of your car. Listen I'm not like that at all. I was a little high." She said giggling the last part. She was smiling in my face when Tori walked by. She looked at me and shook her head. I grabbed my stuff and pushed her off of me harder than I meant to. She fell on the floor. She looked at me and started crying. I walked away. I left school. I needed to get away. Once I pulled up to the liquor store I got my fake id and went in. I bought 3 bottles of Hennessey And one 1 bottle of tequila. I payed and walked to the car. I pulled off.

I find my self in front of Tori's house waiting for her to come home. I just finished 1 bottle of Hennessey And half a bottle of tequila. I seen Tori get out her car and walk to her front door. She gets in and I get out the car. I was having trouble walking. I got to the front door and twist the knob and closed the door gently. I walk up to her room. She was in her shower. I undress and got in with her. She didn't know I was in there into I put my arms around her. She jumped. She turned around. She started screaming at me. "Why the fuck are you in my house?!?" "Because I want you." I slurred my words. I grab her butt. She slaps me in the face. "That's soo hot babe." I said. I pick her up and get both of us out the shower. I lay her down on the bed. She starts kicking and screaming. I slap her "scream or kick me one more time and I will make sure you don't see another day of your life." She starts to cry she nods her head. "Now I'm gonna make love to and if you don't make love back to me I will punch you in your mouth. I want moans to." She nods again. I bend down and kiss her. Slowly entering her. I made love to her all night.

Tori

I woke up to pain in between my legs. I look to my left hoping to see Cali but I seen the last person I wanted to see.... Jase. I slap the shit out of him and he wakes up angry. "What the fuck did you do to me last night!" I said my face redder than ever. He rubs his faces "No no no. I got drunk and I raped you. I didn't use a condom. I busted inside of you a lot of times." I was so angry. "Get the fuck out." I said pointing to the door.

I pick up my phone and call Cali I have nobody else to call "Hello Cali?" I said crying. "Why the fuck you callin my baby?" Some ghetto ass bitch said. I heard something going on. Then I heard crying in the back ground. "Take your ho ass home. I aint your baby u was just a quick fuck Qasha. Go back to that bitch made nigga jase." I heard cali yell. I giggled. "Wassuh bae?" She asked. I told her the story that happen last night. "Ohh hell nah this nigga dead tonight. No joke." She said dead ass serious. "But Cali what if I'm pregnant. I can't let my baby grow up without a dad." I said. "Tori I will take care of you and that baby. Just be mines and only mines." I thought about it.......... "Can I think about it?" I asked hoping she would say yea. "Sure just call me when you have an answer." She sound mad. She hung up the phone.

I got my sheets off my bed and saw a lot of blood. A tear fell from my face. I love Jase but I could never get over him cheating on me. Then this.. I walk down stairs and put my sheet in the washer. When I turned around my mom was right there. "What wrong why are your eyes all red?" She asked. I caught an attitude with her. "Leave me the hell alone." She was surprised. I never cursed at her. "How dare you fucking talk to me like that. Your grounded. Give me your laptop and tablet now. I'm gonna let you keep ur phone for emergencies. You can only contact me and your father." She yelled. "Oh sorry for being pissed. I just got raped up there! You where too busy about dad cheating; which he's not to realize I just got forced to have sex with someone who I thought loved me! And oh yea you might be a fucking grandma." I said storming to my bed room slamming the door. I cried myself to sleep.

Once I woke up I called Cali back. "Have you thought about your answer." She said impatiently." Well then hello to you too." She said sarcastically. "Sorry. Hey baby girl." She said dryly. "Hey so I been thinking........

I'm gonna say yes to your offer." I said. "Stop playing with me." She said I could tell that she was smiling. "I'm not playing with you, baby." I started to smile. Ig I am gay. "Baby come over right now. I want to cuddle my girlfriend." She said. I laughed and said I was 'on my way'. I slipped on my flip flops. I got my car keys and tip toed out the house. I got in my car and drove to her house.

I got out the car and knocked. As soon as I put my knuckles on the door she opened it pulling me into her arms. Tears fell on to he torso because she only had on a sports bra and basketball shorts. She rubbed my back comforting me. "Its okay babe I'm here for you.

Sorry you guys. I have been very busy.

Vote ⭐ for a real nigga.

Comment for the trill bitches.

And share with the bitch niggas