Chapter 1

Tori
Thursday
  I woke up to my mom shaking me saying 'Victoria Keyona Jackson if you don't wake your ass up right now, your gonna be late for your last day of school.' I jumped up remembering that I have soooo much to do. I got in the shower. Did all my hygiene stuff. Did my make up. And walked out my ajoined bathroom and walked into my  walk in closet. I put on my fitted croped tank top and put my unbutton Brooklyn jersey on. With black shorts. And my black and white taxis for my shoes.

When I looked at my clock it said  7:25 I only had 10 mins to do my hair. I ran into the bathroom. And took my already hot curling iron and started putting beach waves curls in. Once I was finished I ran down the stairs and grabbed an pre-made pb &  j sandwich from out the fridge and grab an Orange juice Capri sun. I got my pursue, my binder, and my keys to my car. I screamed 'bye' to my mom. She was packing the rest of our stuff. While my dad was already at work.

I walked out and got in my 2015 BMW. Sped off to school. I got there just in time for the 1st bell, saying we had 5 mins into the late bell. When I got there my locker was decorated with 'we will miss you'. I felt my eyes getting watery. I looked to the side and my best friends came running towards me. I drop everything and hugged all them

"Heyy bitch were gonna miss you. Why you got to leave us." Said Loren.  "Imma miss you too. I'm going to Roswell Georgia IG. School named Centennial." I said kinda unsure. "Hey I got to tell you something important." Jordan said pulling me to the empty gymnasium (Gym).

"Alright wassuh?" I asked. "Ummm. I don't know how to say this but I had the biggest crus-" I cut him off by putting my lips to his. He was surprised at first but he kissed me back. Licking my bottom lip for entrance. I open my mouth and our tongues fought for control. I pulled back and said 'I know'. While smiling. I walked out the gym with him hot on my heels. "How did you know?" He asked. "I could tell." Which was a lie because Loren told me. She can't keep a secret if her life depended on it. "Oh" he said and we walked to my locker and I got a pencil out from it. Closed my locker and headed to my 1st PR class.

Cali

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I had to get up because I pressed the snooze button 5 times already. I got up walked to my bathroom and took a 10 min shower. Did all my hygiene stuff. Put on a sports bra and some boxers. I walked to my huge walk in closet that was full half way and got me a black t shirt. Denim true religions . And 'got hoes?' Hat. And let my long thick hair hang down. And my black timbs. Then some black nerd glasses.

I walked downstairs and got my favorite cereal. Frosted flakes. Ate it and got in my all black 2016 Mustang.

As soon as I walked in the late bell rang. I sighed and walked to the office and the principal was standing right there. "Cassie Longwood come to my office now." I sighed again because I knew she was gonna say some shit about my hat.

I walked in and sat down with an attitude. Looking her up and down. Her body was A1. She was thick as fuck. I licked my lips and she looked down at my lips. And walked to sit down. Moving her hips back and forth. My eyes fell right to her ass.

"Cassie?!" She screamed making me jump out my dirty day dreams of fucking her, making her scream my name." What man." I remember she just messed up my fucking day. "Imma need for you to take off that hat. Its very inappropriate. And I don't like that tone you have with me." She said. "Your like it when I have my strap up in your pussy." I whispered. Sure enough she heard me. "I should give you OSS. But I'm not. We have a new student coming on Monday your gonna show her around. Her name is Victoria Jackson. You guys have all classes together, if I hear your not treating her right I'm gonna put you on OSS for 10 days for your little comment and the rest for your hat. Now get out my office."

I got up and took my hat off and put two fingers up to my mouth making a V and acted like I was eat her out. She got up from her chair and I ran out her office. I got a late pass and walked to my 1st pr.