Chapter 12

*3 years later*
3 years old Nyasia in Mm
Tori

"Babe can you go get NyNy from jackass Jase?" I asked hoping she'll say yes. "Ugh. Sure. I really don't want to see him. He's been acting like a bitch since Jessica broke up with him." She got up and put her basketball shorts back on. "Thank youuu." She threw on her Nike Slides and nodded her head and rolled her eyes. She walk to the dresser and put a 9mm in her waistband. I don't get why she carries a gun anymore. She left the streets 2 years ago. I got out of bed and walked up to her. I pressed my boobs on her back, then started kissing her neck. "Thank you so much, I'll make it up to you . . . " I could tell she was smirking. "You better." I laughed.

*Cali*

  I pulled up in jases driveway. I got out and knocked on the door. Jase opened the door. He rolled his eyes. He's just mad because I got Tori and he didn't. "Where's my daughter?" I asked. He laughed. "Your daughter is non-existent. But, Me and Tori's daughter is up stairs playing." I rolled my eyes. "Last time I checked I'm tori and 'your' daughter favorite.👌🏽" I laughed because his face looked mad as shit. I bumped past him. Heading upstairs to get NyNy. Once I get to her room. I hear her talking to someone. She's saying "pwease stop. Don't touch mwe." I busted in the room so fast. When I get inside I see a grown ass man molesting her. I dragged that nigga off her. "Ny. Go downstairs for me real quick." She nodded and pull her underwear up and her dress down. Once she downstairs I empty my clip on his face. I go downstairs. "Why did I just hear a gun go off in my house?" Jase asked. I'm heated. "Maybe because you let some nigga up in my daughters room. And you let him molest Ny, so I empty my clip on him. You are never ever seeing her again. And I'm pretty sure Tori not going to let you see her. Bitch made nigga." Jase eyes widened. I swear he let all these drugs get to his mind. Smfh. "That's fine with me . . . WAIT YOU KILLED MY FUCKING CONNECT." Jase screamed. "That's all you care about wow. 🖕🏼" I grabbed Nyasia and walked to my car. Once I placed her in her car seat I got in the car I looked back and said, "where did the bad man touch you?" She pointed at her lips, neck, and vagina. "He kissed me there. I told him to stop but he didn't. I just wanted to pway with my dolls." She said while tears streamed down her checks.  "It's okay don't cry. You won't ever see the bad man again. I promise. Imma protect you no matter what baby girl. You and your mother are the best thing that ever happened to me." She nodded and smiled a little bit. Tori is going to flip out when I tell her what happened.

   This is the last part of this book. I'm bad at endings. This is my first finished book. I'm thinking about doing a sequel about Nyasia life. It going to be a short story like this. Tell me what you think.