Chapter 5

Tori
*Three month later*

I made the Varsity Cheerleader squad. I'm soo close to team captain.
Me,Sam, and Cali got close on that best friend shit. But, me and Jase got very close. I think he likes me, I like him. We always hang out, or on the phone.

I got a phone call from him just now. I answer but not too quick, I don't want to seem thirsty.

"Heyy bae." He said

"Heyyy."

"Wyd?" He asked

"Nuffin bored asf.."

"Can I come over I'm bored too." He said. I said sure. Because my mom and dad went somewhere for the weekend. Its there anniversary. All I know is my mom better not get pregnant. They to old for that. (The mom is 32 the dad is 35.)

Once Jase got here we walked to the game room. We took turns playing GTA 5 Online. When I was playing he was staring at me. I looked at him. "Why are you staring at me." I asked politely. "I know this might be corny because your beautiful." He replied nervously. I blushed so hard. "Thank you." I said still blushing. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I nodded my head yes. He leaned in and I did too.

We where about to kiss but my phone started to ring. I answered without looking at the caller ID. "Hello?" An unknown voice said. "Umm who is this?" I asked. "This is Doctor Jacobson. Calling from mason hospital in Orlando Florida. I was calling to inform you that your parents where in a plane crash. And unfortunately they slipped into a coma, and we don't know if they will survive." Tears started to stream down my face. Jase looked at me and wiped off my tears. I hung up. I told Jase everything that happened. "I just don't know why it had to be my parents. They are the only people I have." I said and I started to cry harder. "Its okay baby, you have me. I will always be there for you." I smiled a little bit. I looked up and kissed him. He kissed back.

Cali

I was eating some oreos watching 'Scream the tv show' when I got a text from Jase. It said 'I asked Tori out, and she said yes! But right now she's crying because her parents got into a plane crash. They slipped into a coma and they don't know if they gonna make.' I was hella mad because he know I like Tori and he just gonna rub it in my face. -_-.. But I jumped up and threw on my Nike slides. I ran to my car and drove to her house. I didn't care that I was only in my sports bra and basketball shorts.

I walked in to the house. She never locks her door. I ran around the house looking for them. I found them in the game room and she was crying while playing a game. I ran to her and gave her a hug. "Are you ok baby girl?" I asked. Jase got up and left. Guess hes mad but idgaf. "Yea I'm fine Honey Bun." She said giving me a kiss on the cheek leaving purple lipstick on both my cheeks. I was smiling hard. "You need more love baby girl. Come here." I said patting my hand on my lap. She sat on my lap. I hugged her and she started crying again. "Shh baby girl its ok I'll take care of you." I said whispering so only she could here what I'm saying. And i was dead ass serious too. She nodded her head.

Jase walked in. He looked mad. "Why the fuck are you all up on my girl!" He screamed. "She needed to have someone's attention and your not giving her enough." I said shaking my head. "Wow. I'm not giving her enough attention? Just let go of my girl." He said. At this point I didn't give AF that he's my nigga. I been over protective of her these few months. "I think you done forgot who you was talking to cuz." I said showing him my automatic. "Wow you was supposed to be my nigga. But you pulling guns out and shit." He said. Tori got up and said "Guys be nice. Y'all need to chill man. She was just comforting me when you where gone for a little." Tori said. "I just don't want you kissin on other niggas. Sitting in they lap like y'all together." Jase said. I smirked cause I know he jealous.