Chapter 11

Guys imma speed this book up because I don't want it too long. Its supposed to be a short story.

Tori
*7 mouths later*

Jase, Jessica, Loren (from her old school back in NYC) her boyfriend Toni, Cali, and I were sitting down watching Empire. I felt a sharp pain in my lower belly. I smiled and rubbed my belly. I got this feeling that I need to go pee. I got up and felt something wet go down my legs. Then I felt another pain which hurt more then the first time. I moaned in pain. "Baby are you ok?" Cali asked. "Does it look like I'm o fucking kay? My fucking water just broke. This shit hurts like..." I felt another pain. "FUCK, SHIT, BITCH!" Jase stupid ass just sat there. He stood up and past out. Jessica jase's girlfriend ran to me and helped Cali get to the car. Loren and her boyfriend helped Jase get up and put him in my new SUV.

*7 hours later*

"What's HER name?" The nurse asked. "Her name is Nyasia Carman Jackson." I smilled at her. "Can I hold her?" Jase asked. In my head I was like hell no but I just let him hold her. Cali walked in. "Baby!" She smiled then laugh. She jogged over to me. She kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her neck. She climbed in the bed with me. She started kissing on my neck. "Stop baby." She stopped. She got under the covers with me. I felt a cold hand go under my gown and start playing with my pearl. "Cali.." I was trying to say it sternly. But, it came out more like a moan. "Oh hell nah. Y'all not bout to get freaking in front if me. Shit might even watch." Jase said. Cali laughed but I didn't. The nurse came and took the baby. "Jase you something else." Cali said.

*2 weeks later*

Tori

"Shhh. NyNy. Got to sleep." Ny was crying. But then she stopped. She looked up at me and placed her small hand on my face. Cali walked in her nursery. We fully live together. In a different rich complex. She took her out of my hands. Nyasia started to close her eyes. She put her down in her crib.