Blood and Disappear

We've been planing this for weeks. One week out to camp. But I wasn't a big fan of camping or anything. Just sorta fun. My name is Alex. I'm 17 and short. I have brown hair and a bright pair of green eyes, which I hate. I grabbed my camping bags and walked down stairs. My mom peaked up from cooking.

"Alex.. going so early?" I laughed and put my bags down. My mom patted a seat in the kitchen, mouthing "Come sit." I smiled and came, but I didn't sit, I stood.

"Mom, You know it's going to take me like an hour to get there!" My mom smiled and continued cooking.

"You should let me drive you then, honey." I smiled and moved part of my hair behind my ear.

"Mom. You're going to waste gas. Plus gas is expensive!" She laughed and turned towards me.

"If I use something for you, It is not a waste!" I laughed and hugged my mom. I kissed her on the cheek. 

"Is dad here?" She frowned and shook her head.

"He's still at work." I nodded my head.

"Alright...Well tell him I love him and I'll be back in a week." She smiled and nodded. We talked for one more minute or so until I got my bags and left. I started my walk heading toward the woods until a car pulled up to me.

"Get in loser!" Megan smiled as I laughed. The whole gang was in the car too. I climb in as we drove off. In twenty minutes or so I would be there. I closed my eyes to take a nap.

"Wake up Alex! We're here!" My eyes opened and scanned the woods. Well we were sorta parked in the middle of no where. Megan walked by me, dropping a glowstick.

"What's with the glowstick? Slenderman here?" The girls laughed and Megan looked at me while smiling.

"No.. Just in case me get lost, We look for the glowsticks!" I smiled and nodded my head. I got out of the car and grabbed my stuff. My phone was in my pocket. I checked to see if I had bars. To my suprise I did. There was only five girls camping. Which was Me, Sarah, Megan, Ruby, and Ashley. Ashley had her mirror like always. We began walking and soon a glowstick was dropped. The car was no longer in sight. I was walking in the back. I felt so weird though. Like someone was watching me. I turned around to see nothing. The group stopped and looked at me.

"Alex...You Ok?" My eyes peered over to Ruby. I smiled.

"Yeah! Come on lets go." The girls nodded and we kept walking. Finally we reached a small lake and we all sat down. 

"Someone..make a campfire!" Everyone looked at Sarah. Her face grew bright red.

"Sorry...but I'm cold.." We giggled and Megan got a lighter.

"Get some sticks and you got yourself a deal!" We all giggled as Sarah groaned and got up. We heard her near a bush getting sticks and in a few minutes she game back. She threw the sticks in the middle of us. 

"Anyone got any paper?" I smiled and handed Megan a piece of paper. She thanked me and lit the corner and threw it in the middle of sticks. Soon there was a little fire going on. We started to put the tents up. We all had our own tent. We all put up our own and then sat around the fire, telling ghost stories. We were all laughing and having a good time. When the time hit midnight, I got really tired all the sudden. Which I could understand because I stayed up all night yesterday because I was so happy to go camping. Everyone agreed that we should "Hit the hay."

We all said goodnight and climb into our tents. Soon I was the only one up and I felt like someone was staring at me again. I looked at the side of my tent to see a shadow of something unknown. It was a shadow but bright red eyes were staring at me. I opened my eyes wider to see what it was. But it was gone. I was probably seeing things. I mean I am pretty tired. I closed my eyes.