Chapter 4

I opened my eyes. I groaned as I got up. My head hurt. I was in my bed, with me blankets covering me. I remember what happened. My body felt really hot and then I passed out. I felt better now. My body was burning up. My eyes flashed around the room as I got out of my bed and then my door opened.

"Honey! You're awake!" My mom rushed over to me and hugged me. I smiled.

"Mom, when did you come home?" My mom sat down on the bed and I joined her.

"A friend of yours called me and said you passed out. I was worried sick about you! Your father and I flew back to see if you were ok.." I looked at her.

"A friend?" My mom nodded her head.

"He's down stairs. And also, why did you have a boy ov-." She stopped talking and frowned. My eye brows knitted on what she was saying. 

"I had a bo-." She cut me off. 

"Ah, never mind honey. Good thing is you're safe. Anywho your friend is still here! Why don't you thank him?" My mom got off my bed and kissed my forehead. She walked out of my room and into the hallway.

"Harold! She's awake!" I thought for a minute. I never had a friend named "Harold". I heard foot steps walk up the stairs and he said something.

"Thank you. Oh, and you don't need to call me Harold. Just call me Harry." She smiled and nodded her head. She hugged him and walked down stairs and "Harry" walked in. He shut the door behind him and walked towards me. I got up.

"Uh.. I need to go!" I rushed passed him and was almost to the door when all the sudden, he teleported in front of me. I yelped. He looked down at me and lifted my head. My body began feeling hot. I looked down and my body started to cool down. His hands grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him so my head was on his chest. I couldn't move but I heard my mom shout.

"Alex! I'll be back! Make sure Harry goes home when he needs too!" I heard the door shut and the car start up. Harry bent down and got close to my ear.

"Hello, beautiful." Shivers flew all though out my body. He said it in a sexual tone. He grinned and kissed my neck, only for a second. He let go of my waist and started to wandered in my room. I was still frozen but also lost in thought. His deep, raspy voice broke me out of it.

"I think you would look sexy in this." I turned towards him and he had a very short black dress in his hand. He held it up looking at it. The dressed was ripped up but it was the style. I walked to the door and opened it.

"Yeah, you know what's better? You not here! Get!" I held the door wide open as he turned around. He walked towards me and slammed the door shut. A squeak escaped my lips. He looked pretty angry. I was walking backwords as he followed. But I tripped over something and fell on my bed. He hovered over me.

"I like you." I backed up and soon he was still standing and licking his lips. I was sitting on my bed shaking.

"I always like a bad girl." He got closer as I backed away. I heard something from downstairs.

"Alex! Come down here now!" He turned around as I grinned. I hopped off the bed and rushed passed him. I ran down the stairs with Harry following behind me. I walked in the hallway and into the living room. I was shocked when I saw my mom. I didn't even know she was back. My dad walked out of the room which left me, my mom, and Harry. My mom handed me a basket of clothes.

"Bras and panties darling." My face turned a bright red as my mom smiled and kissed me on the forehead. She turned to Harry.

"I think it's time for you to go Harry. It's getting pretty late." He nodded his head. He turned around and left the house. I walked up stairs and folded my clothes and put them away. My mom walked up stairs and handed me a phone.

"Megan." She walked out of my room and shut the door behind her. Me and Megan hit up a conversation.

"Sorry I ruined the fun.." I laid in my head and heard her giggle.

"Nah, it's fine! We drove home once we dropped you off and besides..." Her voice trailed off. We talked for a little bit more until she had to go. She hung up. I put the house onto the ground and laid on my bed, playing on my computer. I heard my text-tone go off on my phone. I grabbed it to see who it was.

Unknown- See you tomorrow. xx I didn't question. I threw my phone off my bed and into a pile of clothes. I shut my computer and put in onto the floor. I thought about what the text said and then I closed my eyes.