Chapter 15

I stood in the bedroom as harry spoke through the door.

"Wear a dress!" I rolled my eyes and ran my fingers through the clothing hanging in my closet. I stopped at a light pink dress that went down to my knees. I pulled it out of my closet only to be disappointed by a tear near the side. I sighed and threw it into the trashcan and let my fingers guide me. I finally hit a black dress that went down to my knees. I pulled it out and walked over to the mirror and put the dress in front of me. I picked that dress and out it on the bed. I took off my shirt only to hear my phone ring right after that. It was out in the living room. I sighed.

"Harry, hurry and bring me my phone!" I heard Harry chuckle.

"Come get it yourself!" I sighed. I didn't have enough time for his jokes. I opened the door and rushed by him as I heard him whistle. I ran into the living room and grabbed my phone, not caring about Harry staring at my black bra. I answered the call.

"Hello?" I heard heaving breathing as I felt Harry's touch near my bra. I ignored it.

"Alex... help me!" I could tell the voice belonged to Megan. Harry traced my spine, giving me chills.

"What's the matter?" I could hear she was crying.

"James... please come pick me up! He..."  The line went dead. I put my phone down and turned towards Harry. He stared down at me but I already knew what he was looking at.

"Take me to James house now!"  Harry looked at me. I rushed toward the room and put on a t-shirt. I opened the door and rushed down the stairs, leaving Harry following. A blonde women was at the counter. Her head looked up from a book she was reading and then she saw it. Harry. She stood up and stopped me.

"Excuse you! I have to go some where!" The women looked at me and moved me aside. She walked in front of Harry.

"Leave the big kids to talk sweetie."  I narrowed my eyes at her. She looked into Harry's eyes It didn't seem to bother her about his eyes. I know I was short, but I didn't look like a little kid. Harry walked around her and grabbed my hand.

"Sorry, I need to go somewhere." We took off, leaving the women groaning. He unlocked the door for me and I got in. Harry ran across the car and got in. He started the car and we took off. My heart felt like it was in my throat. I was so worried about Megan. What could James be doing to her? James was as strong as Harry. Maybe a little weaker. But he was still a vampire. It made me so scared just to think about him. I took a deep breath and Harry put his hand on my thigh.

"Don't worry. She'll be alright."  I took a deep breath and sighed.

"I hope you're right." 

It was night by the time we reached James's house. Harry looked at me.

"Stay in the car." I gasped.

"Harry, she's my bestfriend-." Harry cut me off.

"Stay." He growled. He walked out and shut the door. He rushed over and he disappeared. I sat in the car, shaking. I couldn't think straight. What happens if Harry gets hurt? More importantly, Megan. She's just a human. Harry is a vampire so it won't really affect him. But Megan is a 19 year old girl. She lost a lot of pounds. I couldn't wait any longer. I un-buckled my seat belt and climbed over to Harry's side. I opened the door and was about climbed out. Something stopped me though. It felt like my inner voice told me to stop. I shut Harry's door and all the sudden I knew why. As soon as I shut the door there he was. James. His red eyes saw my bright green eyes. I locked Harry's door before James opened it. He started banging the door. I crawled away from Harry's side and to mine, shaking. Where was Harry? James smirked and disappeared. I sighed and took a deep breath. Then, a hand covered my lips. I hopped up and struggled. The hand didn't belong to Harry. His voice made me feel like jello. 

"Hello." I shivered when his lips were so close to my ear. I struggled and finally got him off of me. I climbed over to Harry's side and opened the door. I fell out and hit the ground with a loud thump. I groaned. James was already outside the car by the time I got up. My hand had blood dripping down from it. James grabbed my hand and we started walking. I started to struggle. I was scared. My heart hurt. I wanted Harry ; No I didn't want him, I needed him.