Chapter 8

NOTE- This part is pretty sexual. Just a warning for all of you. 

****

My heart-beat moved fast as the car pace did the same. His face looked on the road and soon he pulled into his drive way. He unbuckled his seat belt. I had to come up with a plan. He looked at me.

"Come on, love." I looked at my hands.

"Um, wait! Let's play a game!" He looked at me and raised eyebrow.

"What game, love." I looked at him and grinned. 

"Well, first lets get out of the car." He got out of his side and jogged around to my side and opened the door. He took my hand as I hopped out. I tried with all my might to push him against the car. He knows i'm not strong but he played along and backed up into the car. I used one hand to run it through his curls as quiet moans escaped his mouth. I used my other hand to slowly unbuckle his belt. His moans started to get louder. My plan started to fall into action. I kept playing with his hair and finally unbuckled his pants. I pulled the belt out finally and dropped it to the ground. He kept his eyes closed as his moans proceeded to get louder. Once I knew he was distracted, I got my chance. I took off. 

HARRY'S POV;

I opened my eyes when I didn't feel anything. My pants were still around my waist. I saw her running. I grabbed my belt and threw it on. I'm not going to teleport. I want to enjoy this game. I buckled my belt back up. I started to take off and soon I was right behind her. She was panting. Because she had shorter legs, she had a disadvantage. She took a sharp turn into the woods and she started to zig-zag. She did a U-turn just as I was about to grab her.

"Alex!" She didn't stop. She was looking at houses. I guess trying to find someone home. She kept running but her panting became heavier. She started to slow down but I kept my speed up. A yelp came from her lips as she tripped and I tripped over her. A groan escaped her lips. I spun her around so she was facing me.

ALEX'S POV;

I tripped over something small and now Harry was on top of me.

"Yeah, I like the girls on the bottom." I groaned and rolled my eyes as he got off of me. He streched out his hand and I had no other choice but to take it. He pulled me off the ground and we started the walk home. A grin was on his face.

"You really had me distracted. You know how to please me." I rolled my eyes.

"It was worth a try." I squeak out. He looked at me but we continued walking.

"But that was just a small bit on how to please me." He arrived at his flat again. He picked up his keys that were on his ground. He unlocked the door and blackness welcomed us. I held onto his hand and he lead me through the darkness. He turned on the lights and it looked like a regular place. He held onto my hand and lead me though the hall way and into another dark room. He turned on a lamp that provided dim light but you could still see. I gulped.

"Hehe... Well i'm going to sleep on the couch tonight..." I turned but he grabbed my hand.

"Alex." He warned. I turned towards him. He pulled me towards his bed. I sat down on it. He handed me a big shirt.

"Go change." I nodded. I got off his bed and walked to the bathroom but he said something.

"Love, don't waste your time. Just change in here. I'm fine with you in here." I made a gagging sound as he smirked. I walked into his bathroom and changed. When I walked outside in his room, he was only wearing boxers. He grinned as I stared at him. He had perfect abs and muscles. His deep chuckle got me out of my gaze. He sat on the bed.

"Come." I shooked my head.

"I'll sleep on the couch tonight." I turned around to open the door.

"Alex." I took a deep breath and turned around. I walked towards him and sat next to him. I guess he didn't approve of me sitting next to him because he picked me up and sat me on his lap. His face was facing my face. He grinned and put his lips on mine. To my suprise, his lips were soft. He put his tounge on the bottom of my lip, begging for entrance. I rejected it by breaking the kiss. He frowned. I ran my fingers through his hair, which caused quiet moans to escape his lips. I stared into his eyes while running my fingers through his hair. I didn't even noticed his hand under me, squeezing my ass. I pulled my fingers out of his hair and swatted at his hand. A deep chuckle filled the room. He grabbed my hand and moved it to his chest. 

"Go ahead." He smirk as my hands moved around his chest. He was enjoying this. He had a V-line which I couldn't resist. My hands traveled down to his V-line and I traced it. A deep moan escaped his lips. I kept tracing it, making his moans louder. He took my hand and moved it closer to his bulge. He nodded his head as I couldn't make up my mind. I let my curious side win, and my hands went there. Loud moans were echoing in the room. I kept quiet and let Harry have his fun. Harry leaned his head back as I continued to do what I was doing. 

"Rub in circles." My face was a new shade of red. I removed my hands as Harry's moans quieted down.  He looked up at me.

"Well I have to change." He smirked and pressed his lips to mine. He moved me off of him and left the room. I laid in the bed Harry have gave me. I looked at the lamp and turned it off. I relaxed my body and heard the door open. Harry strolled on through in new boxers. This time, they were black. Well I'm just guessing though. it was pretty hard to see. He scooted me over and he fell asleep. My heart-beat was really fast. I couldn't breathe. I closed my eyes and let time tick on by until I finally fell asleep.