Date outfit you wear

Michael: When you go out with Michael you wear a black cropped top,  a blue flannel ,black high waisted shorts, and dr. martens. You put a cat ear headband, pizza earrings(his favorite food), blink-182 bracelet, anchor bracelet, moon ring, a sun/moon choker necklace, and blue ombré curled hair.

Ashton: Whenever you go out with Ashton you like dressing cute but comfortable. You wear a white top, black leather jacket ,knee ripped black jeans, Chelsea booties, heart bracelet, yin yang ring, spaghetti earrings(his favorite food), black crystal necklace, and ombré wavy hair with a bandana.

Calum: When you go out with Calum you wear a black lace top, ombré flannel ,black ripped skinny jeans, scribes booties,tree choker necklace, pizza earrings (his favorite food), love/Infiniti bracelet ,flying bird ring, green day bracelet, and wavy hair with a braid.

Luke: Simple and cute outfit when you go on a date with Luke! You wear a black and white strapped top, black and red flannel ,knee ripped black jeans, black nevitt military boots,Nirvana bracelet, daisy flower crown, clear crystal necklace, pizza earrings (his favorite food), daisy flower ring, and straight hair with a waterfall braid.

HI!! Or Hey? Lol , I hope you guys liked the 3rd part and the outfits I put together!Requests are  open 😄share ,comment, and vote if you like! I update regularly :)
Twitter- ammyx5sosx
Love you fam💗xx

Go check out my sisters preferences on the outsiders! They are great and she's an amazing writer -LoveFoerever 💞