Surprising You At School

Michael: You were getting ready to go to school. All you wanted to do was chill with Michael but your parents expect you to be a straight A + student and basically live in that library.You wish you could hang out with Michael before school but your mom STILL drives you to school.Your mom likes Michael but she thinks you're only friends...
You tried to be happy in the first few classes before lunch. You sat at a table to wait for your friends during lunch.
Someone came from behind you and covered your eyes with their hands.
"Guess who?"
You removed their hands from your eyes and said,"Michael!? How, what?!"
"Hey babe."

"How did you get in?"

"I may have jumped a gate."

"No one saw?"
"I fit in well,"Michael said laughing.
"Well I'm ok with it!"you said hugging him.

"It's been a lame day."

"That's why I came to make your day better."

Michael leans in to kiss you, when a teacher pulls you back.
"Young lady what are you doing?" The teacher said.

"I was just going to hug him."

"That's what I thought," the teacher said and left.
When she left you kissed Michael laughing.
"I want to go with you, Michael."
"Just two more classes and we have the rest of the day ,(Y/N)"
When the bell rang and no one saw, you kissed Michael for like a minute and said goodbye.

Ashton: Your parents were working so you had to walk home after school. It was Friday so it wasn't a big deal but it was extremely hot. When the bell rang you were rushing to leave because who doesn't do that on a Friday? You were walking out of the school when Ashton pulls up in front of you.
"Ashton!!" You said excitedly.
He runs out & opens the door for you.
"I wasn't expecting that," you said smiling.
He places a kiss on your lips and hands you a rose.

"I'm glad you came ,it's been along day."

"Well then , how about going out to eat?" Ashton asked
"Then we can go to the shops in downtown," you replied.

"Sounds like a good plan with the perfect girl."

You blushed a little but kinda got used to Ashton telling you compliments.
He's so cute ,you said in your head while staring  at him.

Calum: You were going to your last class. The last thing you wanted was to be around people and just wanted to be with cal. You got through the last  class which seemed like it would never end. You were walking out the hallway and someone grabs your waist from behind. You turn around & see Calum smiling.
"Hey beautiful," he said while he placed a kiss on your forehead.
"Calum!" You hugged him so tight.

"I was actually thinking about going straight to your house ,cal."

"Well now we can go to my house together."

"I love it when you show up without me knowing," you said.

"Then expect me coming to your school more :)."
While you were walking and Calum was still holding your waist, a friend of yours whispered, "So jealous, you two are too cute," and you giggled
" You are the cute one," Calum said.
"Nope you are!"

Luke: You usually hangout with Luke at the end of the day or weekend but today he said he would be at your house earlier. You were at school counting the minutes till you got out.

When you exited the school gate Luke was standing there waiting for you. He looked like a hot model, which was totally fine with you! You ran up to him and he lifted you up when you hugged him. You had your legs wrapped around his waist while he gave you a kiss.

"I thought I wasn't seeing you till later babe?!" You said smiling

"I wanted to surprise you so I came to pick you up and even planned a date."

"What? really Omg!!"
"I look ugly right now can I go home and get ready?"

"You look perfect any time, but sure you can go get ready first," Luke said laughing.

Hey 5sosfam❤️This one was an extra preference for this week because I got 200 reads!! Thank you thank you so much , you guys have no idea how much it means to have people reading my preferences😁💓I love you :) but yeah I hope you guys liked it!
Please Comment, Vote , & Share if you'd like to.
Requests are always open💫
Also I usually do 2 short and 1 long so tell me if that's good or should I do more long preferences?
Twitter- ammyx5sosx
If you like The Outsiders go check out my sisters preferences she writes preferences on them & they are awesome - LoveFoerever xxx.