Contact Names For Eachother

Michael:
His- My Hero : Michael is like a hero to you because whenever you're feeling down , he puts  a smile on your face.

Yours- Sunshine : Michael thinks you always light up his day with your laughs and you being with him.

Ashton:
His- My Hugster :  Both you and Ashton love hugging each other even its  out in public & he gives the best hugs.

Yours- My Queen : Your contact name in Ashton's phone is "My Queen" because you are the queen of his heart.

Calum:
His- Cuddles: You have Calum as cuddles because he is the one that likes to cuddle a lot everywhere with you.

Yours- Cuddle Babe: Even if Calum likes to cuddle with dogs, his favorite person to cuddle is you.

Luke:
His- Hot Stuff: Luke to you is super attractive so you put him in your contacts as that to express it.

Yours- Dream Girl:You are truly Luke's dream girl & he couldn't  imagine himself with someone else but you.

Hola❤️ Another short and cute preference that I hope you enjoyed reading! School gets in my way of so many stuff to write😭 but I'll have a long one very soon.😇 Thank you a million times for reading as always💞
•Vote ,Comment, Share if you like
•Requests are open so if you want to request anything just let me know💫😘 Ily!
•Twitter /Fahlo : ammyx5sosx
Let me know if you follow me so I know it's you :)
• Check out my sisters preferences on The Outsiders because they are kewl (cool)
LoveFoerever xxx