Asking you to be his girlfriend

Michael: You were in your bedroom listening to music and doing your hair. Someone was knocking on your door and you said, "Mom I'm kinda busy, you know." "I guess I'll leave then," a voice said. You walked up to your door and when you opened it ,Michael was standing there."Mikey you could've told me you were coming," you said laughing. "Just felt like surprising you," he said grinning. He went in and dropped dead in your bed."Want to go for some pizza?" Michael asked."Pizza dates are always the best , of course I do," you said from your bathroom. You got ready and left with Michael. Michael told you to sit and he would order, which was weird because you were always beside him while he ordered. "I've been in my man cave all day,but for you I decided to take you out," Michael said."Making me feel special Michael," you said. The pizza came and he told you to choose your slice first, which again was weird because Michael loves pizza and was the first to open the box. You opened it and inside the box it said,"WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?" "You looked at Michael and said,"You planned this?" "Yes, all for you!" "Well then... Yes!" You replied excitedly.

Ashton: You and Ashton were about to go do your favorite thing,bike riding. "Are you ready gorgeous," Ashton said from downstairs. You loved it when he told you compliments and called you love,beautiful etc. You just wished he could be yours as in your boyfriend but you knew he would ask when the time was right , you just had a feeling it would be soon. He came up to you and handed you a rose he was was hiding and said winking,"for a special someone!" "It's really pretty, thank you Irwie," you said. "Shall we go?" "We have a great day ahead of us," Ashton said. "Yep I'm ready." You arrived at the location and got on your bikes. "Come on (Y/N) grab my hand," Ashton said. You were holding each others hand while bike riding and boy did you enjoy it! "I sill remember the time I met you at the store," Ashton said laughing. "Oh I sure looked like crap didn't I," you said laughing. "You always look beautiful" "Thanks ash, this is why you're always making me blush!" "Can I ask you something really important," he said. You stopped on your bike and said,"Yeah what's up ash?" "I think it is the best time to ask you if maybe..you wanted to be mine as my girlfriend?" "Did I just hear right" "Is this really happening," you said in your head because you were just thinking about it earlier?! "Why would I say no Ash!" You said cheerfully. He grabbed your waist and said,"I don't know why I didn't ask you earlier but I'm glad you're mine.

Calum: You and Calum were having lunch at the beach. The restaurant he had picked was really nice and the view was breathtaking."It's a special day today you know," he said giggling. You were confused of why he had said "special day" but went with it anyway. You were looking at the menu of food not knowing what to get." Get anything you want babe," Calum said. Did he just call me babe!? You said in your head." Alrighty then, thanks cal." When your food came the plate had some rose pedals around it. "This is very pretty," you said. "I hope you like the roses I added for you," Calum said. "I really do, why all this today," you said laughing.  Calum just winked and continued eating. When you were done you and Calum took a walk on the beach. He stopped and looked at you, grabbing both of your hands."(Y/N) we've been going out, making each other laugh, messaging everyday, and well.. I have feelings for you. He stopped for a sec because he saw you looking down. "Are you ok?" "Yes I am, I'm just really lucky to have you,"you replied. "That leads me to my next question, uhm..will  you be my girlfriend,"Calum asked smiling. "YES! I would love to,"you said hugging him.

Luke: You and Luke were watching a movie together. Luke put his head in your shoulder at one point during the movie, you loved it when he did that because most of the time he did it to be cute. Luke wasn't talking much but you knew nothing was wrong or he would've told you. When the movie was over, Luke had his arm across your back the whole time. "Race you to the car?" Luke said grinning. "Sure." You raced Luke and of course he was winning so you jump on him and said,"You can now give me a piggy back  ride!" When he opened your door he quickly closed it and got in. "I know I wasn't really talking and that may be because I want to ask you something," Luke said smiling. "..sure whats your question Luke?" At this point you didn't know what was up in Luke's mind."You know how we've been going out almost every other few days?" "Okay well you are an amazing person I see myself sharing my life with, will you be my girlfriend?" Luke said holding both of your hands tightly. "I would one too and can't imagine myself saying no so.. Yes!" You replied happily.  Luke gets some flowers from the back of the seat and hands them to you. "I can finally be relieved you said yes and can.." "Can what?" You said. When he stops and kisses you.

Hi fam ❤️Thank you for reading, I seriously appreciate it😁If you have requests you can comment or message me! Vote, share, comment if you like. I update regularly :)
Thanks loves 💗xxx
Twitter - ammyx5sosx

Also go check out my sisters preferences on The outsiders They are awesome and she's an amazing writer! LoveFoerever