Meeting The Characters

Meet the Main Characters

Janan Martin- Played by Phoebe Tonkin

She has long dark brown hair and green eyes. She loves to swim, hates to dance, loves purple, and loves to read and write. She has a signature look. Bright red lipstick filled lips, short skirts, and denim jackets. She isn't exactly a nerd, popular nor a bad girl, but she gets high grades, is really pretty and rides a motorcycle to school. So, she's somewhere in the middle of everything. She has really awesome best friends that support her in every possible way. But, she has a dark side. You wouldn't want to anger her, she can easily hurt you. Or push you off of things. Or push anyone off anything. (Sorry Howard!) So, yeah, that's all there is to her.

Howard James- Played by Harry Styles

He has kinda long, dark hair and dark hazel green eyes. He loves to sing, dance, impress, and show off his skills. He also has a signature look. Slicked back hair, and a black leather jacket. He is a little popular, but just because he's on the dance club and sings gigs every other Saturday. He has a lot of baggage and only a few people know about it. He keeps walls up, and if you get too close, he pushes you away. If you're close to him, you'd know the real him. Cheesy, clumsy, and he can be overly jealous too (A.N. *Wink Emoji Face*)  That's basically everything to him. Or is it? DUN! DUN! DUN!