See You Soon Baby Girl

(I'm so sorry if I make you guys cry! Believe me I cried while writing this chapter.)
Lea's POV
I'm sitting in the hospital watching my daughter in the hospital bed with a heart monitor, and IV on her. She's also on life support. I can't loose my daughter! Not like this!! This is all my fault. I blame my self for my girl's accident.
I see my daughter begin to move. Her eyes start to open & she face towards me.
"Mom?" She tries to whisper out
"Yes I'm here baby. Mom's here." I said as I try not to cry because the doctor said they can't do anything more to Heidi.
"Where's daddy and Skylar?" She asked me
"Their back home. Skylar only had bumps and bruises. She'll be okay." I replied with a smile.
"Mom I'm so...sorry. I didn't mean to run...off like I did. I was so stupid. I was thinking...."
Heidi's voice is starting trail off. I can't loose her now. She can't die on me. She's only 16. My first daughter needs to stay here. She can't leave.
I swallow and then say
"It's okay baby girl. Don't blame your self for what you did. It's not your fault. We all still love you." I replied.
I feel the tears forming in my eyes & ready to come crawling down my face.
The doctor comes in.
"Mrs Monteith I'm so very sorry but I think it's time to take her off life support. We can't do anything else for Heidi. I apologize." The doctor said
I nodded and I watched as the doctor takes Heidi off her life support. I look at my daughter. She's still staring at me but she can't hold on any longer now.
(Meanwhile back at home)
Cory's POV
I can't believe I lost a child. My first daughter. She always knew how to make us laugh and smile every day. She was so bright and talented. I go up stairs and grab a box of home videos. I grab the one from Heidi's sweet 16. I go back down stairs and stick it in the VCR in the living room. I press play and all I see is my beautiful daughter on her special night of her life.
Skylar's POV
I miss my big sister. I wish she was here.
I'm laying on her bed and going through all the selfies we took her Mac Book. All I can do is smile.

(Back at the hospital)
"Momma? C-an you do me a f-avor?" She asked as she slowly goes
"Sure anything honey." I start to cry as I hold her hands tightly in mine.
"T-ell d-daddy and Sky I love them?"
"Of course baby girl. I love you sweetheart. Remember that." I cried and cried as I saw my daughter drift away from me.
She tried to say her last words to me.
"I-I l-l-love y-you mo-"
Her eyes closed. Her hands become loose.
"She's gone. I'm very sorry." The doctor said as she watched me look at my daughter one last time.
I wipe away my tears. I kiss her on the head and watch as the doctor covers my daughter completely & eventually takes her away. I grab my things and start to head home.
An hour later, I walk in to the living room and I see Cory and Skylar watch home videos. I walk over to the couch and sit next to Skylar. She notices me and hides her head into my chest. She starts to cry. Cory notices Skylar and I and joins in. But doesn't cry. But I can tell he's been crying. We hug each other tightly. Then we lift our heads up because we hear Heidi's voice on the tv.
"I honestly couldn't have wished for a better family. You guys are amazing and my whole life. I love you all so very much!" She said with a smile on her face and blows a big kiss. I can hear her laugh.
I miss her so much
Cory's POV
I miss my baby girl so much
Skylar's POV
I miss my big sis so much.
Cory's POV
A few hours go by and the house is so empty and quiet without Heidi. I'm so used to hearing her voice. Saying good night to all of us before she went up to bed. Skylar's sleeping in Heidi's room tonight. She misses her so much. It's going be a while before she's back to her spunky self. She was so close to her big sister. Now she has a guardian angel.
I look at our framed pictures. One is all of us. All I can do is smile or at least try to when I see a picture of Heidi.
I walk out to the back porch and just stare up at the sky. Heidi's watching over us now.
"I love you Heidi." I said as I smiled at the shooting star that flew across the sky.
That's my girl saying hello.