Our Baby Girl

"Oh my god." I jump out of my sleep and look down at my stomach. I think it's time for our little girl to arrive. I wake up Cory. He jumps out of bed and gets all of things ready for hospital. We get into the car and rush to the hospital.
My heart is pounding.
A few hours go by. The doctor comes in to check. He says it's time to push.
Cory sits next to me and holds my hand. I begin to push.
It's 4:30 in the morning. Our baby girl is here. Skylar Brooke. She has Cory's eyes and nose. But she's got the Italian full head of dark brown hair like me.
I'm so exhausted. Tonight was a crazy night. In two days I go home. With our baby girl.

Meanwhile..
(Heidi's POV)
I check my phone it's almost 5 in the morning. I'm exhausted, hungry, and alone. I have no one. My dad is home by now. But he isn't looking for me. He doesn't care that I'm really gone and never coming home. Ever. I've been walking for 3 hours now. I start walking pass a nearby hospital. Lima Medical Center. Where I was born. Should I go in there? No. They'll ask where my parents are. They'll force me to call my dad. I can't have him in my life anymore. I continue to walk. Then I start to cry. But I know I made the right choice. I hear a car pull out of the parking lot of the hospital. I look behind me and just stare but continue to walk. I walk across the street and make a right onto a different street. So does the car. Is it following me? I walk faster. My heart is beginning to pound. I see a playground ahead of me. I hear the car begin to speed up. I start running. I'm too scared to look back cause I'm afraid it's my dad. He was probably waiting for me in that very parking lot. To make his attack on me. I climb on the jungle gym and hide in the in-closed slide. I see the headlights of the car go off. The car shuts off. I hear the car door open but then close. I start to get really scared. My heart is pounding even harder. What do I do? I hear footsteps coming closer. Now I'm terrified. My anxiety is now starting. Shit! Calm down Heidi. It's gonna be okay. It's all gonna be just fine. Then I hear a voice. But it's not my dad. Who is it? But I'm not coming out to look. It could be one of his friends. I'm not stupid dad. I know your ways to get me. And it's not gonna work this time.
I hear the voice again. But it's not familiar. At all. Oh wait a minute. I know that voice!!

Part 2 coming soon!!! Stay tuned to see what Heidi does. Will she come out from hiding or will she stay in the slide?