Chapter 10

After breakfast we went to the mall, yay. We were picking out clothes for school but ended up at Victoria Secret. A bright pink Lacy bra and underwear set caught my eye. I lost the girls a while ago, I was so caught up in my own world when I heard this voice I just about wet myself. "Pinks not your color." I whipped around and there stood Wes. Just casually leaning against a thong rack. "Um hi?" I said more of a question. "I wasn't expecting to see you." I said. "Clearly, I got that after you ditched me with no word." He said sounding kind of hurt. "What was I supposed to say, hey thanks for the great sex I have to go but have a good talk with your girlfriend?" I told him. It was my turn to be cold to him...not that I really stopped. His eyes widened when I mentioned the girlfriend. "You were awake but still left?" He asked me. I had a red set and black set in my hand and I walked to the counter hoping he wouldn't follow, I was wrong. "Yes I was awake. Look Wes I have to go. I'm here with some friends and if they see me with you they will get the wrong idea." I finished paying for my stuff and headed out but he grabbed my arm. "Wait just talk with me for a bit, please?" He asked me. I looked around for the girls and I couldn't see them. "Fine." I sat at the closest bench. "What do you wanna talk about?" I asked him. He didnt say anything instead he was kissing me. Deep down I wanted to pull away I knew I should have and that this was wrong but I liked it. I kissed him back inviting his tongue. Kissing Wes felt so much different than kissing any other guy I've been with, and that's a lot. He pulled back and whispered, "well first off let's talk about why you didn't pull away when you know I have a girlfriend and I'll tell you why I kissed you?" I took a deep breath. "It feels different." That was all he was getting from me until he explained. "Your turn" I told him. "You are different. I like the way you present yourself. Confident, badass, smart and sexy as hell. I took you back to my place because I don't feel the same anymore and that's what I'm going to talk to her about." I stood up. "You don't need to explain anything to me Wes, I'm not the one who cheated. I really have to go now." He grabbed me by the arm again. "Will you go out with me?" I looked at him. "You still have a girlfriend and I don't date." I said. "Fine. will you hangout with me later today before I have to work?" "Yeah OK. I put my number in his phone and started walking away. "Wait. I don't even know your name." He said. "Its J.J"