Chapter 12

The girls and I took our bags to the car. We were listening to Kris talk about Josh, again. "Oh my God Kris, shut up about him already if you miss him go see him this weekend." Jade said annoyed. Sure listening about Josh was getting annoying but Kris loves this guy. She is really attached to him, or so I thought. "You're not even listening dude. I said I think I'm going to break up with him." Kris replied. Not this got my attention. "Why would you do that? You guys are great for each other." I told her. "I mean yeah I love him but we've been together for awhile now and we are living in California now I just wanna expand my options. I don't want to be one of those girls that fall for one guy and ends up stuck with him for life." I nodded my head agreeing with her. Walking back to the mall I saw Carly. "Carly!" I hollered. She turned around and waved once she saw me. "Hey J.J sorry I'm late. She said. "No worries. CARLY this is Kris and jade my best friends and they are going to be helping get you ready for tonight." I said introducing the girls. As we walked back into The mall I noticed Wes and his friends leaving. He didn't see us but it's not like I care. We spent about 4 hours at the mall getting the perfect dress for Carly. She ended up falling in love with a red dress and silver pumps. I have to admit she looked hot.

Getting ready to leave, Carly noticed the time and said she was late meeting her boyfriend

Getting ready to leave, Carly noticed the time and said she was late meeting her boyfriend. I told her to be at my place my 8:30 and gave her the address. I let jade drive us home as I stretched out in the back seat. "So Kris, since you and Josh are no more do I get to help with the rebound?" I asked her. "Rebound? I was thinking of a boyfriend." She said. Jade started laughing. "You want to broaden your experience, you don't want a boyfriend you need a one night stand." I nodded my head. "Ill find someone at the club tonight and don't worry I'll find a good one." Jade took about 45 minutes getting us home. As soon as I made it out of the car I got a text from Wes asking to hangout. I'm to lazy to Leave so I invited him over. It was about 5:00 when Wes texted saying hes outside and Kris wanted to let loose for tonight so we were drinking and sitting in the pool. I heard the doorbell so I got up to answer it. "I'm gonna start getting ready for tonight guys. Me and my friend will be upstairs." They were to busy talking about Kris' goal they didn't even hear me. I wrapped a towel around myself and went to the door. "Hi." I said letting Wes in. "Hey sorry did I interrupt? " "Nope I have to get ready anyways. Come on." I lead him upstairs to my room and dropped my towel. "So instead of hanging out tonight Im kinda running late so we can talk while I get ready, cool?" Asked him. "Yeah that's fine. Getting ready for what?" "I gotta go to work tonight. Speaking of work I thought you had to go?" "He shook his head, "I cancelled. He said. "What do you do?" I asked him. "I'm in a band with my brother and our best friend." I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. Leaning on the door frames I looked at him with an eyebrow raised. "YOU'RE not lying to me are you?" "No I'm not lying." He said. He walked over to me and cupped my cheek. "Um, the showered kinda loud you might wanna stand here and talk to me or wait for me to finish." I said backing up into the bathroom. Since I was in my bikini I got in the shower with it on and stripped after I got in. "So you said you had to work to right, what do you do?" Wes asked me. "Remember the club we met at? Well I own it and 5 others." "Your kidding right?" He asked. "Nope. My parents left when I was 13 haven't seen them since so they buy my love, with the money I decided to open the clubs." I never talk about my parents with anyone, so why did I tell Wes about them? You're guess is as good as mine. Wes didn't ask anymore questions so I figured he'd wait until I got out. I was washing my body with my coconut shower gel when I felt hands on my back. I jumped and almost slipped but I was pulled into his chest instead. "Wes what are you doing?" I asked him without turning around. "I got bored. Just relax I won't do anything you don't want me to." He let me go and continued rubbing my back. I let out a sigh...this is gonna be along shower.