chapter 6)

I got back to the house and found Jade and Kris already in one of their cars getting ready to head to the club. "You're late." Kris said. Shrugging i walked up to the front door but turned back to the girls who were waiting for me. "Go. The bouncer has your pics and his name is kyle, hes gonna let you guys in. Ill be there in no time, its not like they can have an opening without the owner." Jade rolled her eyes at me and got in the car.

I ran up to my room to change into the black lace dress i bought in NY. I did my makeup and hair and put on my heels. Grabbing my clutch my phone rang. It was a txt from Kris.

****Please hurry****

I didnt bother to reply. I jumped in my '69 Barricuda Nd headed to the club. Once i parked my car i looked towards the entrance of Hush Hush and noticed the line for the club probably went all the way around the block and then some. I was walking up to kyle when i kept hearing wolf whistles. Usually i would ignore them but ahead of me there were these guys who were lookong back at me. One in particular caught my eye. He was wearing a black and red YUMS snapback and a Kansas City Chiefs tanktop. This guys was disturbingly sexy and he couldnt have been more than 5 years older than me. He kept staring at me until i walked past and even then i looked over my shoulder at him. "Hey, Kyle?" "Yeah" he answered without looking at me. "Do you see those guys standing over there, those 4?" I asked nodding towards them. Kyle looked and nodded. "Well bring them up front and let them in please." Kyle agreed and sent the other bouncer Jason to get them. "Are we in trouble?" The youngest lookin one asked. I smiled and shook my head. "You guys arent in trouble. You guys were just brought to the front of the line." I explained. "Why?" Blue eyed one asked. I looked at the one in the snapback and smirked, "Seems like someone took an interest in you." I turned around and walked in to find thr girls.

I would definately be seeing that guy again before the night ends.