Chapter 4)

Skipping to Tuesday, day before they need to be in Cali.

Every 2 months I would decide to check up on a club. I had an apartment or a house in every state that had a club. Since I would be back to check up on Karma, here in NY, we left clothes here and the kitchen stuff, movies, basically anything that we could replace we left.

It was about 2 in the afternoon when Kris barged into my room. "Get dressed. We leave in 20 minutes." She said and walked out. I learned my lesson for when she barges in rooms. It could only mean one thing, shopping. I got up off my lazy ass and walked to the closet. Grabbing a short denim skirt and a red tank top along with my knee high leather boots I walked to the bathroom and did my makeup and hair. I threw my hair up in a neat ponytail and just added eyeliner for my makeup. Since I showered this morning I got dressed. After listening for about 10 minutes of hollering from Jade and Kris I walked down to the front door. "What the hell you hollering for?" I asked them both. "We've been waiting for you for half an hour." Jade said. I smirked at them, "It was 10 minutes and I was playing bubble witch, if you guys were ready all you had to do was say so." I grabbed the keys to our shared Suburban and walked out.

"Tell me again, why we always let you drive?" Kris said getting out  of the car. We finally made it to the mall and I found a parking spot. "Well for 1) I'm pretty damn positive I grabbed the keys first and 2) you bitches love me." I said while walking up to he doors. "Just because we love you does not mean you can drive like a maniac. My precious, young, fabulous life is in your hands. Oh and Kris was there too." Jade said jokingly. Kris glared at her and pushed her lightly. "Hilarious really." She said sarcastically.