Zelo imagine

You and Zelo have been in a couple for almost two years now and he wants to reveal his relationship with you through the media

' Are you sure you want to reveal our relationship ?' you said

' (Y/N)~ah im sure look ' Zelo said

Before you know it, he posted a picture of you two together with the words

'i have been in love with her for about two years now. I hope Babys will still give surport and forgive me'

You were shocked by his actions. You stared at him with the why-did-you-do-that face. In return, he gave you the i-just-did-it-so-no-turning-back-face.

To be honest, you wanted youe relationship to be open so that zelo wouldn't have to be in desguise and go throuh all the trouble to sneak out but at the same time you dont want your relationship to be revealed because you were scared that babys will hate him and lose alot of fans and also you didnt want fans to hate you too.

Two weeks later after zelo revealed the secret. Alot of things began to change. Alot of people stared to recognise you. You also been having a hard time at school because every time you open you locker you would find threatening letters saying to stay away from Zelo other days crazy fangirls would stalk you and you give you a beating while youre on your way home. You started to feel small and you cry every night. You couldnt tell Zelo because you didnt want him to worry. Right then when you were crying yourselve to sleep.

' Hey! Beautiful!' Zelo called you

'hey..' you said trying to sound bright.

' Whats wrong with my baby??' Zelo said knowing youre not okay

' Nothing its just that i have been a little stress with school work lately' ou lied

'Well in that case i have a surprise for you!' Zelo said

' What is it?'

' Meet me at the usual place and you will know' he hung up right after.

You grabbed you pink cardigon, pink flats to go with it. You were already wearing a white shirt and a dimmed hot pants ( i dont know whats its called the one hot pants with the spikes) you were not in the mood to change into something nicer and the cafe you usually meet Zelo is right around your house anyway.

You then headed to the cafe. You sat at the back of the cafe since no one could really see you guys at the back. You waited for Zelo. After 10 minutes you stared to feel bored. Then time flew by

You been waiting for Zelo for almost 40 minutes now. You cant take it he has never been this late before.

' Where is he?? Why isnt he coming?' you thought to yourselve

' maybe i should just go home' you then walked out of the cafe feeling angry.

'(Y/N)~ah!' you heard someone calling your name. You turn and it was Zelo.

'Finally' you thought to yourselve but you didnt want to see him you continued to walk away.

'Everybody can i have your attention?' you heard Zelo talking. Appearenly zelo is using a megaphone(i dont know what it is called. The one zelo used in his rap in 'Power' )

Everybody gathered around Zelo. Girls were fangirling and saying how cool he is. 'pfft' you thought to yourselve. You were so frustrated. First he was late and second now he has girls drooling over him. You pace become even faster.

' That is the girl i fell in love with.' you stop at his comment. You turned around.

' She is the greatest thing that has ever happen to me. I love her with all my heart. She is too precious for me to let go just because girls are jealous of our relationship. I hope girls, especially girls at her school wont threaten her to leave me because i will not let that happen.'

You teared up. Zelo stared walking nearer to you.

' Dont ever leave me because you will forever be my special little lady' Zelo said while his eyes were locked to yours. Before you know it his lips crashed into yours. You kiss him back. Zelo break the kiss and pulled you into his arms. You buried your face in his chest. You both could hear the crowd saying 'Awwwww'.

You both giggled. Right then you knew that nobody could ever break you and Zelo up.

THEEND~^^

I hope you like it Shee_BAP. Sorry it took so long for me to write. I have been buzy with school work lately since exams are coming. I will try to update when i hve the chance to :D