chapter 1:Begin

"No Penny I... no... well yes I was but...please listen... NO... no... yes ok.... Bye... Lov..." The young blue cat heard a heavy click over the phone. She hung up on him.

A heavy sigh escape his lips as he threw his phone onto the couch. Gumball glance at his phone with anger rising in his gut. He as been dating his Girlfriend Penny for 2 years now and since then their love for each other as been decreasing ever since. They were just fighting about Gumball hanging out with the guys and Teri just happen to tag along.

He still remember thy were just playing basket ball and a strong gust of wind blew making Teri fly Gumball being the great friend he was save her and Masumi just happen to see and went and told Penny. Now he had to explain to her he was not cheating on her with Teri.

"Girl problem, bro?" Darwin Gumball's orange fish brother walk in.

"You have no idea... I mean what does she think I'm that low... besides isn't Teri and Bobert seeing each other."

Gumball felt his brother touch his shoulder. Gumball glance up at his brother that solemn look still on his face.

"Come on Gumball let go into the kitchen and go get some dinner?" Gumball shrug as he got up. "Mr. Dad and Mrs. Mom went out to dinner and Anais is at a friends house so its just you, me and..."

They walk into the dark kitchen only to have the lights turn on quickly.

"HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY GUMBALL"

Coming out that seem to be out of no where was his friends. Tobias, Idaho, Bobert, Anton, Joe, Rachel, Teri, Clayton and Ocho pop out cheering. Gumball was in a state of shock but after that pass he shock his head and glance at his smiling brother and said.

"Darwin you do know my birthday isn't until next week?"

"But then you would have expected it."

"Touché."

Gumball couldn't help but notice some of his friends didn't show and especially he didn't see Penny anywhere. But he push back his annoyance for the sake of his friends and to be honest he probably wouldn't be able to deal with her right now.

"Thanks guys, you have no idea how much this means to me"

"Yeah no problem NOW LETS PARTY!" Tobias hollers as appearing around the corner Juke came and he push the play button as music blasts out of his face.

Gumball tried not to think of his crappy relationship when all his friends were here. They order pizza deliver by Larry who got a pretty crappy tip. They had cake and a few present nothing really exciting.

The night went by with a few events. Half way through the party nobody could find Bobert or Teri any where for about 45 minutes. Tobias tired to spike the drinks but utterly failed when Rachel caught him that got a few laughs out of the partiers and Darwin and Rachel where caught in the closet kissing.

"That was a fun party thanks for having us." Teri wave as she and Bobert left first. Teri mom was strict about the time she could stay up and Bobert did everything in his power to make sure Teri's parental units happy as he refers to them.

"Thanks for coming and Bobert umm... thanks for the advance calculator."

"Don't mention it organic unit Gumball." They walk off hand and hand.

"TOBIAS I'M LEAVING YOU BETTER BE HOME BEFORE MIDNIGHT... bye Darwin, Bye Gumball" Rachel walks off and got in her Porsche and drove off.

Tobias rolls his eyes at his sister. Anton and Idaho were playing ping pong on the table. The house was in ruins plates and bits of food scatter across the floor. Some chairs flip and Mom and Dad bed is a mess. "Oh boy."