chapter 2:night to remember

(Carrie's POV)

What is he doing here? Why is he here he can't be pervert not Gumball anyone but him.

I ran through the currents I was trying to fight back the tears but it could not help they were falling down my face. He small me he small me in this whore outfit what does he think of me.

When I believe that my life couldn't get any worse there he was the only man I wish never to see me in this joint saw me. I felt as if my after life fell to piece in one moment. I ran by Geoff who was watching the crowds I didn't even check if he was following me I just had to get out of this place I didn't care about the money or the that stupid dept I just wanted out.

I ran into the dressing room.

"EKK CARRIE THE HELL" I stop seeing that Bruce my boss was sitting on a chair next to my booth with Jackie on top of him having... sex. A blush spread across my face I couldn't stop it.

"Bruce I... I need to end my shift early."

"Why that you just started." Bruce said giving Jackie some powerful thrust making her cry out louder and louder. I wanted to look away I really did but I couldn't it was like a car wreck you can't look away he wasn't even being that gentle with her. He grin at me as he saw I was staring that movement actually was able to get me to look away.

"I don't feel so well today is it ok to take one of my sick days." He stop to think about it as he look over at my booth as if that would decide his decisions.

"Sure and I will give you a small check for Earl, Girl also you might wan to pay Kyle a visit." He gave me a knowing look as a sigh of disgust escape my lips.

"Bruce I'm not sleeping with your son not now not ever."

"You sure that 2000 dollar check is still there if you think other wise."

"Brucy pay attention to meeeeeeee." Jackie moan like the slut she is. I don't mean to be mean to her she actually one of my few friends if you can call her that it just what she does complete disgusts me. I went to my booth feeling Bruce's eyes on me the whole time. I went to get my stuff but as I bent over I felt his fin on ass as he slightly rub it. I suppress the urge to sleep him knowing if I did there would be huge consequences.

"Hands off." I let out a threatening mutter and he obey as I took my stuff and change out of this outfit. The image of Gumball's face plague my mind the whole time I was changing which made me even more dirty. I need a shower, a cold shower.

As I was done changing out of my outfit I put on my dark jacket and went out the back door. I will just take a taxi home. I wonder what my uncle going to be like if I'm lucky is already piss drunk and probably trying to get a hooker home for free and he won't notice I'm there I don't want to be punish again.

"Carrie wait up"

For some reason after life was just hating me today.

(Gumball's POV)

I saw her disappear behind the current. I was shock as if I was glue to my chair for a few seconds.

"Carrie?" Her name escape my lip yet again.

"Oh come on what was that about?" Joe yell throwing his bottle onto the stage earning a glare form that vending machine.

"Man I was just getting into that..., she may be out back... I wonder if that slut will sleep with me I had fantasy about her for a while n..." Tobias began but I couldn't take it anymore what they were saying was making my inside boil for what reason I can't not say.

"Shut your FUCKING faces." I didn't mean to yell but it just came out next thing I knew I was up and leaving the joint. Tobias said something about being out back. I saw a dark alley way and instantly ran down it. Usually I would think second about it but I wasn't really scare especially with my training I was worry by some gang banger.