Chapter 4: School Girl

(No ones POV)

Carrie was in Gumball room sitting next to Darwin awkwardly. Not for each other mind you more of the fact that just below them was Gumball and his mother were having a little talk.

"Gumball when I said yes I didn't mean you were going to bring a girl in here." Nicole had her arms cross she truly love her son but she worry for him especially when it comes to girls she knew he had a lot of issues as it was and he wasn't the best judge in character.

Gumball was actually annoyed with his mother for multiple reason but he did see what it must look for from her point of view. "Mom, Carrie is only a friend and besides I already have a girlfriend."

She didn't look convince in fact she actually seem more frustrated to Gumball it look as if she was frustrated at the fact he wasn't seeing it her way but in actuality it was actually about his girlfriend she didn't like her and believe Gumball could do better than her. She was well aware of all the fights and arguments that those two have when they believe no one would notice she did... she always did.

"Not to mention Darwin is up there and I'm also not going to cheat or have do any of that stuff when you guys are here... I was raise better than that."

Nicole open her mouth but quickly shut it. A deep defeated sigh escape her lips. "Fine but door stays open, Darwin always with you two and does her parents know?"

"Yep" He lied it was the only true lie he said that night.

"Ok have fun you guys... but not to much fun" Her eyes narrow at him he gulp and nods as he went up stairs.

"You should lay off him honey... It like we didn 't have.. A slumber party at your place." Richard spoke behind Nicole. A blush crept across her blue fur face. She playful smack Richard on the shoulder. "Richard don't say that when the kids are here."

"But its tr..."

"Richard!?"

"Ok"

Gumball went into his room to see Carrie laying on his bed. She look dull as she watch as Darwin was trying to beat one of his fighting games apparently he was on the final boss. Gumball went from his brother to the girl in his room. She had her body lay across his bed her head in her arms watching. For some reason he like her there laying in his bed.

"Yo bro how did Mrs. Mom take it?" Darwin's question snap Gumball back into reality as he glance over at his brother.

"Some minor rules but she is ok with her staying over."

"Oh that cool I would think I would have to leave." Carrie spoke sitting up just noticing that Gumball was back. She felt embarrassed to have been seen on his bed for some reason. Her heart was pounding looking at him as he sat next to his brother as he plug in another controller. Carrie put her head down softly against Gumball's pillow. She took in his scent.

The smell on is bed, his smell was enough to make her dizzy. She has always dream of being in his room but most of the time they were alone and she thinks that his brother and family would appreciate if her and Gumball reenact those certain dreams.

"You ok Carrie?" She pop her bed head seeing that Gumball was looking over at her.

"Oh sorry I'm just tired that is all."

Gumball gave a small nod and he turn back to his game as Carrie watch smiling she always did like hanging with these two when it came to judgment these two didn't really have any towards her at least. Expect that one time Darwin sang and called me just another emo freak but still he apologize a bit later that week.