Chapter 27: Live on

(Carrie's POV)

(Present)

"Anais I wanted the middle seat" Gumball moans and complains.

"NO one wants the middle seat, you only want it to be next to your girlfriend" The younger sibling mocks back.

"What... no..." I couldn't stop my own chuckle as i saw that blush creep up on Gumball's face. It is cute seeing them fight over who will sit next to me. Anais and I have bonded since i moved in. True it was only over a particular show about certain equestrians finding the value of a certain aspect of caring and friendship. One could say it is even magical.

Anais sat across form me.

Gumball begrudgingly went down the alley and sat next to his Brother and mom. While Richard took the seat next to his daughter.

"So Carrie Booregard... when will that become Carrie Watterson" Anais says surprising blunt. I turn quickly facing the much younger bunny as she had the biggest grin on her face.

"Oh Gossiping... I love gossiping which is good because I got to focus cause usually on flights I usually just fall fast asleep..." He just stares at us with a big innocent eyes.

"Well... thanks for the exposition Dad." Anais said with a awkward pause

"No problem kiddo" Richard stares blankly

"Anyways as I was saying Carrie when you too..."

"ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ" Richard just fell back his mouth wide open and eyes shut, drool already pouring from his mouth as his seat lean back and most likely slammed into the guy behind him sternum.

"Well..." Anais says

"Not gonna deny... I sort of..."

"Saw that coming, yeah me too" Her and I agree.

"You keep asking me that question? You do realize me and your brother are not dating. Right?" I raise a eyebrow.

"Oh please don't give me that teenage angst, you two like each other why not just hook up" She stares confused. She may have been the smartest out of the family she is still but a child.

"Its... complicated"

"Teenagers confuse me" she has her arms cross looking forward.

"Yeah... they confuse me too"

She was quiet as she began to catch up with her favorite show she is a ta behind season 4 and is watching some blue minotaur creature with a horse head fighting the princess in a epic battle. Those she was off in her own world it gave me time to think.

This past month as been nothing but quiet. Nothing form my darker past or anything that one would consist as angst. But i can tell how some of the family might have been fetup with me and Gumball dancing around a certain subject but... I don't want him to get hurt. It might have been a couple months ago but... the imagine of him in the coma haunted my nightmares. More so then my Un... then him, anymore. I actually been thinking of... leaving one night, just go away from them and maybe... just die somewhere in a alley and do everyone a favor.

But that would be selfish wouldn't it. Especially since Lexy as invited all of us to her house she been staying at... in the Bahamas

It might be nice to just get away form it all and just enjoy the warm beaches and always sunny island. Those it was bittersweet with recent events they are sort of making Lexy go back home for a bit until some of the things die down.

They haven't seen each other in years and i go and ruin it... joy.

Haha there it was again the thought of death... but Elmore as suffered from death recently...