Youtuber Arrival

Marcus ran up to us and smirked. "Guess who we found and who wants to meet you...." 

"MARCUS, don't be silly, I think you're very silly and a bad wing-man." I heard the familiar London accent and Jack Harries strolled over and patted Marcus on the shoulder, then smiled at me before giving me a hug. "Hey Sarah, awesome to meet you!"

"You too! I think everyone on my channel has now shipped us together ever since your younow!" I laughed and handed my suitcase to Maz to put in the taxi. 

"That's funny, I would avoid every fanfiction and tumblr post if I were you from now on." he chuckled.

"I plan on doing so." I've seen what sort of stuff they do, and I think I'd be very creeped out to read what fans have been writing. 

We got into the taxi and I sat next to Jack and Finn. Finn was complaining because of his pennyboard.

"It's broken!" He groaned, and Zoe grinned, spinning around in her seat to video him."The wheels won't work!"

"We'll get a new one later Finny." Jack laughed and Finn pouted. "Hey Sarah I subscribed to your channel."

"I figured seeing as Zoe was telling me how you showed everyone my channel." I giggled and Zoe laughed with me. Jack groaned.

"The way everyone says it makes me feel so lame!" He sighed. I patted his leg.

"No, thank you. It's lovely of you!" Jack's eyes connected with mine, and I gulped. It was like we were in a staring contest, and I looked down, feeling shy. Maz laughed loudly from the back seat.

"Awkward sexual tension or what?" He gripped the seat in front of him, and I rolled my eyes. 

"Oh don't listen to him, he's just jealous he ain't getting any twin loving." He giggled and clapped his hands, making me giggle along with him. Soon we were at the hotel and I got dragged away by Zoe to meet all the youtubers who I hadn't met yet. I met so many I knew and didn't know, and found new friends in Caspar Lee, Troye Sivan and also Tanya Burr. They were all so lovely! We decided to deposit our bags in our rooms then meet in Tanya and Jim's hotel room as it was bigger, and I made sure my camera was on me all the time. My viewers will love this.