Chapter 3

-CANNON-

I tugged on my beard as I bopped my head to the music. This Kehlani girl had a soothing ass voice, and I was diggin' some of her lyrics. I would never let those words leave my thoughts, though. My eyes followed Zaria's waistline as she slow whined to the song. " Boy, you know all I do is stay up all night losing sleep over you. All I do Is drive myself crazy thinkin' 'bout my baby." I smirked as I continued to watch . She swore that she was in the video.

"What you thinking bout?" She turned down the music on her phone and walked over to where I rested. I quickly tapped the touch pad on my Dell, exiting out of the Excel spreadsheet I previously had up. Looking up at her, she wore a light smile on her face. "You want something to eat?" When I nodded she leaned down and pressed her lips to mine. "Didn't I just feed you an hour ago?" When she bit my bottom lip I hissed.

"Yeah, you did. But I want a real meal, not ya pussy." She gasped and then tugged on my beard, extra hard. "You weren't saying any of that when I was giving you nourishment." Removing her hand from my chin, I lightly pushed her away from my desk. "Let me get a BLT sandwich." She said nothing as she modeled out of the room. Thankful that she was gone, I quickly pulled back up the Microsoft Excel app. My jaw clenched once I seen the small amount of profit I took in this month.

Only 23k?

Although it's been four years and several offshore bank accounts later, I still was nowhere near to my goal on ten million. After Angie got locked up on my behalf a couple years ago, I had to move all of my money from the several bank accounts that I had under the alias Cannon Davis. I only had four mill at the time, and today I was at a steady 6.5 mill. Being much more careful and cautious that I was a few years ago, I now had to take in 20-30k a month to keep suspicions low.

I knew that I was still a wanted man in the A, but I was pretty sure that the FEDS had no clue on my whereabouts. Shit, I lived in a hidden condo up in the hills and had two other secret residences that not even Zaria knew about. "Babe, what you want to drink?!"

"Grape Soda!" I called back before focusing back on the screen in front of me. I was an impatient man– credits go to my sign. So seeing these small numbers and thinking about how far I had to go to reach my goal, was pissing me the fuck off. Fuck, I wish that I was smarter a few years ago. The only reason that Angie got caught for me, was because I wasn't wise enough to send her out with cash in her hands. I had her using my credit cards, underneath my false name and false social security number. It didn't take long for the pigs to create a trace and connect her to me.

I shook my head as I tugged on my hair. "I'm sorry, Ang."

The sex was never the same. Even though I've been fucking Zaria for a little over a year now, I was always thinking about someone else whenever I was in her. That someone else being Angela. It's not that I didn't love Zaria, because I really did. I loved her a little too much. My heart would always be with Angela though. "Mmmm, yes!" Zaria's legs shook as I slowly pulled out of her. Going to lay against the pillows, I held my still hard dick as I waited for her to collect herself.

About two minutes later she positioned herself between my legs. My eyes closed once her warm mouth covered the entirety of my dick. "Fuck," my bottom lip popped out of my mouth, and I placed a grip on her neck. Holding her head in place, I pushed my hips towards the ceiling– getting full satisfaction from fucking her mouth. Less than ten minutes later I was bustin' down her throat, gripping the shit out of the back of her neck.

"Damn, babe." I took in short breaths as I watched her slowly rise up from between my lap. She licked over her big lips before rolling out of the bed. "You comin' to shower?" When I shook my head she shrugged and walked into the adjoining bathroom. As soon as I heard the shower being tampered with I reached underneath the pillow for my phone. I had a text from Mehgan– Angie's day 1.

Mehgan: It's time you drop that bih

Me: U back w/ dis shit?

Mehgan: U do know that Angie is being released this year, right?

Me: How could I not know? I've been counting down the days

Mehgan: Smh.

I smacked my lips before locking my phone. Ever since I started fucking with Zaria it's like Mehgan was my number one enemy. I tell her time and time again that as soon as Ang came home that Zaria would be no more. So why was she trippin'? Anybody with eyes could tell that my heart belonged to one lady; and her name wasn't Zaria.