Chapter 11

-ANGELA-

"Took you long enough," I grumbled as soon as he stepped foot into the car. It felt like I was waiting for him for an hour when it's really been like twenty-minutes. He had this vexed expression on his face. "You alright? What's wrong?" No longer annoyed with him, I was now in concerned girlfriend mode. "Cannon, what happened in there? Are you good?" He said nothing as he pulled out of the parking space and eased out onto the road.

Sighing, I only leaned back in my seat and glanced back at the building. What the fuck took place in there?

The car ride back to the house was still and sluggish. I guess the ride felt like an eternity because Cannon wouldn't talk to me. I didn't even do anything! When we touched into the house I finally spoke up. "Cannon! Can you talk to me?!"

"About what, Angie? What I gotta talk to you about?" He kicked off his all black shell toe Adidas and then pulled off the T-shirt that he was wearing. My eyes lingered on his chest momentarily before I followed him to the couch. I stood in front of him and smirked when he pulled me to straddle his lap. "What has you so heated, baby? Just talk to me." My hand tugged at his neat beard.

"It's nothing... I was just overreacting. I promise." His eyes held mine for a long minute before he flipped me over to lay on the couch. "Now, what was all that shit you was talking before? You wear the pants in which relationship?" My eyes grew big and then the loudest laugh flew out my mouth once he began tickling my sides. "S-STOP ITTTTT!" I cried out as I tried to pry his strong fingers away from my sides.

"Nope. Talk yo shit now, Ang. I want to hear it." He was laughing as well, but my screams overpowered his voice. Tears were streaming down my cheeks and I was having trouble catching my breath. "CANNON!" I lifted my foot and pushed his heavy body away from mine. He was kneeled over laughing his ass off. Shaking my head, I wiped my tears of joy before pulling him back down. "Don't we have a baby to make?" Not giving him the chance to respond I pressed my lips to his. When he put a space between his lips my tongue snaked in.

I moaned when he brought his hands under to grip at my ass. "Sit up," his voice was stern as he yanked me up by my arm. I grinned because he knew that I lived for the roughness. Standing from the couch, I dropped to my knees and pulled at his belt. He stared down at me with seductive eyes. "It's like your dick stays on hard." I chuckled as I watched him spring from his boxers.

"Whenever you're around it does." I blushed before licking over my lips and then lowering my mouth onto him. First he cursed and then his eyes closed. I didn't close my eyes until I felt his grip on my hair, guiding my head down the entirety of his dick. My head moved up and down his shaft as my tongue licked circles around the foreskin. "Ahh, just like that baby."

Continuing to please my man, I sucked him up like last bit of juice out the juicebox. "Ang, shiit!" I giggled a little when he dropped his hand from my hair to grab at my neck. He had this thing for grabbing my neck during head. Just when I knew he was about to nut I lifted my mouth off his head. I wiped my mouth before standing from my knees. Pulling my shirt over my head, I silently thanked him for starting on my jeans. By now we were both in the nude and just staring at the others appearance.

"I'm a lucky man." He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Don't scream, aight?" Nodding, I took my bottom lip into my mouth and bit down. Not even a second later he was easing himself into my opening. My head flew back and I let out low whimpers. "Nope, don't cry now..." When I bit down onto his shoulder he chuckled. "Shit..."

Moans crept from my end once he began moving my body up and down his pole. "Mmmm, baby." My legs wrapped tighter around his back each time he slid into me. Holding his face steady, I bit my lip at how handsome he looked even while he was making love faces. "You love me?"

"I love you, Ang... damn!" We let out the same sound at the same time when he hit this spot that felt so foreign. "You felt that?" When I nodded he sent me a sinister smirk. Walking over to a random wall, he pushed my back against it and began firing into me. I screamed out in ecstasy as his dick tapped at away at that magical place. "You're not being fairrrr," I cried out as I allowed him access to my neck.

The nibbling from his mouth, mixed in with the pounding that he was giving my pussy was driving me nuts. It didn't take long for us to cum together. Pulling out from my stickiness, I clung onto his body. "Take me upstairs, please?" I heard his snickers as he held me like a big baby. "Don't try to sleep, now. I'm not doing with you."

By the time we finished the third round of baby making, I was hungry again. "Babe, please?"

"No, Angie. Go get it yourself." I pouted and then shoved his body away from mine. Cannon was always a bitch whenever he was tired. "Bring me a water–"

"Uh, nope!" I called over my shoulder as I exited the bedroom. The house was so dark that it creeped me out a bit. Not going directly to the kitchen, I walked down the hallway until I stopped in front of the first guest room. Hitting the lights, I shook my head at all the boxes that were in here. The word's Zaria SHOES, and Zaria CLOTHES caused me to roll my eyes. Cannon moved my old belongings into his bedroom and packed up ole girl's stuff in the guest room.

When was he gonna drop her shit off, though? Or better yet why didn't home girl have her shit picked up by a moving company? Did she think that she still lived here? I turned to exit the room when I backed into a hard chest. "Shit, you scared me..." I held my hand over my chest as I looked up to his face.

"Why you in here, Ang? The kitchen is downstairs." He rubbed his sleepy eyes as he looked over my head and into the guest room turned storage room. "You need to have her pick her shit up, babe. I don't want it here." He went to pull my body towards his but I slipped around him. I was walking around the house fully nude but shit, I had the authority to do that.

"What you bout to make?" He questioned as he stood underneath the frame of the door. "I want some cereal," I pulled open the fridge and grabbed the carton of milk. When I closed the fridge he was behind me, and reaching over my head for the box of Coco Puffs. "Thanks, but next time you want to push your dick all up on me, please ask?" I took the box of cereal from his hand before walking over to the counter.

"Why you acting like that? You know that her stuff ain't gonn be here forever so just chill." My head snapped in his direction. He did not have an attitude right now. "Don't look at me like that. I'm just saying." He shrugged before walking out of the kitchen.

"So bitch made," I mumbled before tending to my quick meal. Cannon needed to calm his ass down. If he won't get rid of her shit, and soon, then I will.