Chapter 3

"Hale, your date is here."

I put on another layer of red lipstick and looked in the mirror. The tight, black dress emphasized my curves. I reached for my heels before rushing down the stairs. As I was coming down,  I saw Harry standing there waiting for me. He was wearing all black, making him look older and even sexier if it was possible. The black shirt revealed his muscles which made me once again want to rip his clothes off. I couldn't believe I had met him for the first time just two days ago. As he saw me, a smile grew on his face and he slowly walked towards me.

"You look great."  

"You too, Harry."  

He laid his hand on my back, brought it a bit down to my butt and lead us out through the door. Before we had a chance to walk out Vanessa reached for my hand and dragged me back in a bit and leaned forward to whisper.  

"Hale, take it easy tonight."  

"What do you mean?" I could see the worry in my roommate's eyes but didn't understand why.  

"You know, he seems like the type that creates trouble. He's a bad boy, Hale, trust me, I know when I see one."  

I rolled my eyes ignoring Vanessa's lecture as I closed the door behind me.  

                                                              * * * * *   

I brushed away a strand of hair from my face as I downed the two shots that Harry had ordered for me. As the alcohol took over my body I felt more confident for every second. I grabbed Harry and pulled him out on the dance floor. I let the alcohol take over as I moved my body.  Harry let his eyes wander over me,  he devoured me with his eyes. He put his lips between his teeth and bit hard while laying his hands on my hips, dragging me closer to him. He slowly pressed our bodies together making us one. As he leaned in to kiss me, a guy pushed his way in between us thereby preventing our kiss. Harry's otherwise green eyes turned black and within a second he had grabbed the guy's shirt and turned him around so he was facing Harry.  

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" Harry's dark, raspy voice cut through the music making even my body tremble.  

"Nothing, I was one my way out, let me go."  

I could see Harry wasn't pleased with the answer. His hand flew up and with one flowing movement he punched the guy in the face making him fall to the floor. I could hear a scream which was coming from my lips before my mind had time to react. I stepped back from Harry. Our eyes met, Harry saw the fear in my eyes and slowly his eyes once again turned green. He had suddenly forgotten all about the guy, who was now slowly trying to get up, instead his full concentration was on me. He took a step towards me, but the fear was still there, my legs took a step back and I could see the sadness in Harry's eyes. All I could think of was Vanessa's words, she had been right, Harry was dangerous.   He took another step forward and this time I didn't move. He slowly dragged his fingers over my arms and I pulled back. He gestured with his hands if we could go and talk where the music wasn't so loud. I nodded and Harry reached for my hand, but I ignored it and walked towards the restroom. We stepped in and the minute the music retreated Harry stepped forward towards me and looked at me with so much regret and worry.  

"Haley, you must understand, I would never hurt you, never."  

I let the words fill my body. It felt like a warm feeling started taking over the place which up till then had been filled with fear. I believed every word he said. I needed him. I moved closer. My hand found its way over his cheek and over his lips. My hands played with his hair as my lips crushed into him. Harry's strong hands took a grip around me and lifted me up to the sink. His hand explored my body and stopped when it found my inner thigh. He let his fingers run over it coming closer to my panty line. His lips were kissing my neck roughly, giving me lovebites. As my body was all Harry's, my mind wandered off.  

Bad boys lead to bad decisions, everyone knows that, but I wasn't ready to let go of my bad boy. Maybe I wanted some bad decisions in my life, I definitely liked the feeling of it.