Chapter 6

Have you ever been kissed in such a way your entire body feels weak? So you are certain that if it wasn't for his strong arms which are placed around your hips you would be falling to the ground? Been kissed like it doesn't matter if the world ends today or if this is the last time you will feel air flowing through your lungs as long as you get just one more second of this kiss? That's what it feels like every time Harry's lips meet mine. With just a touch he makes me feel like that, makes me believe in magic. Nothing can be that perfect without a little magic.  

Harry woke me up from my daydream by lifting my body up onto the kitchen table. It was black like everything else in Harry's apartment. It made me reflect on the Harry who always made me question myself, question why I hung out with him, the black, scary and quiet Harry who kept everything inside. But then he would always show me his other side, the side with the dimpled smile, the side which made me laugh and made me feel whole as if he was the part which was missing in my life.  

Harry's hands found their way over my body, making me bite my lower lip to stop myself from screaming of pleasure. Our lips met once again taking my breath away. I was taken by the moment, lost in space by the magic of Harry. My hand went over Harry's chest down to the end of his shirt. I let my hand go under it. The minute my finger tips touched his belly Harry pushed my hand away and stepped away from me. He was breathing deeply and rapidly as he stared at me. The aggressive Harry from earlier that night at the bar was back. He looked at me as if I had killed someone.  

"What's the matter, Harry?"  

His green eyes turned dark as he hissed out the words.  

"Never touch my belly! NEVER!"  

He screamed out the last word, scaring me and making me move further back on the table.  

"Why not?"  

"Why do you always have to know everything? It's not like you're my girlfriend. Just never do that again, okay."  

Twice in one day Harry had reminded me of the fact that we were not having a relationship. I nodded as an answer to him as I slid down from the table. I was walking towards the door as Harry's voice made me stop.  

"Where are you going, Hale?"  

"Home, sorry, I just remembered that I have English homework."  

I turned around to give him a smile but quickly turned back around again and walked towards the door in the hallway as I felt tears streaming down my face. Homework, the only excuse I could think of, but probably also the worst. But I had to get away from there. I couldn't spent another second in that apartment with him. He scared me. I couldn't figure him out. How could he be so different from one moment to another? What was the real reason for all the anger Harry had?  

All I could think of on my way home were those dark eyes. Something had made him like this. I knew the good Harry was in there somewhere. Something had destroyed him and all I wanted to do was to help him, help Harry heal again like he had helped me.