Meet my brother

Kitsuna's pov

I sent a message to Haruhi so she won't make too much food well at least they'll all be busy eating and the king will be occupied by Ranka-san's terror. Everything will be fine fine fine. I finally arrived seems like he hasn't huh.

"Welcome home~ young master should be here soon. Are you ready?" my maid asked as she opened the door for me before closing it back.

"How can I not, ah don't forget to prepare medic" I said making her node before going off to do her duties .

I walked in...and belly flopped to the sofa mmm I'll just wait till he strikes first-

*ri-*

"ARMS UP BITC-eh?"

When I slam the door open with my gun ready... there was the Host club who forced Haru too follow them against her will once more.

"So Kitsuna I guess we will be meeting your brother"

"Wooww~ kit-chan you're place is so huge!!"

"Mm"

"Oh yes it's far less murderous than I thought~"

"Nee Kitsuna-"

"-where's your brother?"

They were all coming in making my eye twitch dropping the gun as I held my hand up stopping them.

"No, no no no no. NO none of you should be here right now" I groaned forcefully pushing them out of my house before he comes.

"But why?"

"Listen my brother will be coming soon and unless you want to die you all should leave"

"You're over reacting, your brother isn't even he-" out of no where a knife was thrown that grazed my hair and nearly hitting the king if he didn't jumped like a cat on to Mori's shoulders

I click my tongue while the hosts froze at place, another hit a marble column out my house.

I pushed the hosts back out and locked the door as I ran and tipped over a table taking out the assault rifle under the table trying make out where the hell he was hiding...that is until I saw his beet red hair just flocking around and his hand waving from the third floor.

"Kitsuna~~ I'm back~" he smiled getting up with a grin and shot the table creating holes all over it...guess we need to somehow make a new formula for another bulletproof table...

"I can see that how's Russia? " I yelled he stopped shooting so he's  possibly reloading making me come out and began shooting.

He ran down the stairs as my bullets rained, he threw a dagger to my rifle's muzzle breaking it. Dear god a fucking BC-41 dagger?? I clicked my tongue taking it out and well no saving my rifle I guess. I ran to the sofa going under it to tear it open for the weapons.

"Ahh beautiful ladies everywhere I wish I could stay longer, but I just miss you sooo~" I heard him sigh dreamily and threw more of his daggers just above the sofa

"How kind of you! You know a normal brother would just GET ME A SHIRT OR A SNOW GLOBE???" I kicked the sofa up tilting it towards him to block his attacks

"Didn't you like the dagger souvenir? You know  it was from WW2 by Brittish troopers for some reason Russia has one." He wastes money too easily I swear.

Before I can take one of the hand guns under the sofa it got thrown to the side as he cocked the gun to my neck.

"I guess it's my wi-" I grabbed his foot pulling him down and grab his gun shooting his chest.