t w o

Grace.
Everyone is tempted with something, may it be drugs, alcohol, sex, money, but me? My temptation is a man named Harry.

It doesn't seem so bad, to be tempted by a person. The only problem is, He's eight years older than me. Society generally frowns upon relationships with age gaps.

I know it's wrong, to have this fixation with him, but I can't help it. Besides, it's not like I'm going to act on my thoughts. I'd rather everyone I know not think of me as a whore, at 18.
***

My eyes dart around the car, avoiding eye contact with my uncle in the rearview mirror. I stare at the light blue sky, small puffs of white scattered around like marshmallows. "Did you enjoy church, love?" My uncle asks, directed towards my aunt.

"It was amazing, as always." Clare replies, smiles and leaning over to plant a simple kiss on her cheek. I roll my eyes, looking away from them. Not in disgust, but in jealousy. I want what they have.

Love.

They're both so infatuated with each other, though they've been married for quite a while, they're still madly in love. He still looks at her as if she's the most beautiful girl in the world, because to Uncle Charlie, she is.

I sigh as they chat about anything but important things, some of my hair falling onto my face. I glance down at my phone. Scrolling aimlessly through tumblr and Facebook. Nothing really sparking my interest.

"Grace? What about you?" Clare says, causing me to look up from my phone.

"Sorry, what were you guys talking about?" I tilt my head slightly, trying to look at my aunt from the backseat.

"Oh, nothing important dear. Charlie wants to have Harry over tonight for dinner. How does that sound?" She smiles, locking fingers with uncle Charlie.

"S-sounds good." I stutter, crossing my legs, causing my dress to go up my thighs a bit.

"We can watch a movie after or something." Charlie says, pulling the car into the driveway. I quickly undo my seatbelt and get out, walking myself to the front door.

***

I sit on my bed, my hair in a messy bun atop my head and a tie dye sweatshirt covering my upper half. I push my bangs away from my face and look into the mirror, My flaws evident. I sigh, softly running my fingers over my cheek. My, use to be soft, skin now feels rough. Small bumps and craters overlapping the once perfect skin.

A loud knock causing my eyes to quickly dart towards my door. "Come in?" I look up at my uncle as he cracks opened the door.

"Dinner's in 20 minutes, Harry's here by the way." He says sweetly, smiling as i nod and tell him I'll be down in a few minutes.

After he closes the door, I stand up, tugging down my sweatshirt to cover my tights. I hum quietly to myself as I decide if i should apply makeup or not. I roll my eyes, deciding against it. It's not like Harry's going to notice either way so what's the point?

I quickly take my hair down before walking into the living room. I sit on the couch, my aunt seated on the other side, scrolling though something on her phone. I sigh quietly, pulling my phone from my sweatshirt and texting my friend Liam.

I've known him basically my whole life, When I was little and my aunt and uncle got custody of me, they lived in a different town than I had lived in with my mom and dad. One day I happened to go outside to play and saw Liam riding his bike. He came and introduced himself, and we've been friends ever since.

"Grace, come help set the table please." I look up from my phone and see my aunt isn't sitting on the couch, but standing in the kitchen. I nod, walking into the kitchen to grab the plates.

"I'll help." I hear harry say from the dining room, and before I know it, he's standing in front of me, taking the small stack of plates from my hands.

"You really don't have to." I mumble, following behind him as he sits the plates on the table.

"Well I am," He says, huffing quietly as he finishes.

--------------------------------

hi pls comment if this is good or not? ily