Going to a Party

Klaus's POV

I talk a while with Caroline but then she told me that she needed to go to the classes. I decided to find out more stuff about this Stiles guy.

I went around the college and found him.

"Hello mate!" I said walking over to him, he was in the garden alone.

"Oh, hello Klaus" He said and I saw fear in his eyes.

"Do you know who I am?" I asked and he nodded.

"You are known by killing your hybrids and Caroline sometimes talks about you. By the way I am not judging" He said.

"What does Caroline says about me?" I asked, I knew that at first I just wanted to know stuff about him, but when he told me that Caroline talks about me I needed to know if it was bad or good.

"She says that never met someone like you, a person who can annoy her but at the same time can make her laugh. She says that you are one of the most important people in her life and that you are a great person." He said and I smiled.

"What do you feel about Caroline?" I asked him.

"I was in love with Caroline once, I had a crush on her since 3rd grade but she only start to see me more than a friend a year before we went to high school, we dated for a while but then we break up but continue to be friends. We love each other but just as friends."

"Good. Now get out of here and forget about our conversation." I compelled him, he nodded and went away.

Caroline's POV

I was alone in my room because I finish the classes for today. Rebekah was in the Salvatore's boarding house with Stefan and Bonnie was with her new friend, named Nathan he was also a witch, they were in the bar.

I was drinking some blood bags and someone knocked 0on the door.

"Come in" I shouted.

"Hello love!"

Klaus's POV

"Hi!" She said smiling.

"Do you know where my sister is?"

"Yes. She is with Stefan. But I know that tonight she is going to be in a bar near here, we all going to be there, me, Damon, Bonnie, Stefan, your sister, Enzo, Stiles, and others... You are more than welcome!" She said smiling.

"Okay. What time it is the party?" I asked

"11:00pm"

"I guess we are going to another party..."

"I guess it's our new thing" Caroline said smirking.

...

A few hours later I knocked again on the door of the college room, Caroline opened the door with a black dress, curly hair and a little makeup but not too much.

"Hello again love! You are gorgeous"

"Hey! Thanks you look nice too."

"Oh really?!" I asked and she smiled.

"Let's go!" She said and e went to the party.

"Hello gorgeous! Klaus." Enzo said.

"Hey! If you guys excuse me I am going to dance..." She said and walk away.

Caroline's POV

I walk away and went to the middle of the people who were dancing and I stat dancing, when Stiles interrupt me.

"Hi Care! I was wondering if you wanted to dance with me."

"Hi! Let's dance!" I said and start to dance, our bodies were close to each other, we look to each other's eyes and smiled.

"I missed you" He said after a while.

"And I missed you..." I said smiling.

"May I have the honor of dance with Caroline?" Klaus asked and Stiles nodded and went back to his group.

"Hey! I thought that you were too busy fighting with Enzo" I said bored.

"That doesn't matter if I have the opportunity to dance with you." He said smirking.

"Smooth" I said smiling and he smirked.

We start to dance, our bodies were closed but without touching. We danced for a long time, after a while he got closer and put his hand in my waist and I put my arms around his neck, we continue to dance and when the song ended, we stopped dancing and stayed there looking at each other's eyes, then he looked at my lips and back to my eyes, he leaned and kissed me, I kissed him back but then I broke the kiss.

"I'm sorry" I said and with my vampire speed I went to somewhere I didn't knew just to clear my mind.