Klaroline Relationship

Klaus's POV
It's been a month since I killed Mikael and I start to date Caroline. When we start to dated Caroline asked me to not be official because she wanted to make sure things were serious between us, of course I hated the idea of anyone knows that Caroline was mine, and mine only but I accepted, I can't say no to her...
I was going to met Caroline in her room, she made sure that my sister and the witch were in classes.
"Hello love" I said kissing her.
"Hi Nik" she said smiling and breaking the kiss. "So I called you for a reason"
"Really?" I said smirking.
"Not that reason." She said chuckling "I think that it's time to tell everyone that we are together."
"Are you saying that I can say to everyone that Caroline Forbes is my girlfriend?" I asked smiling and she nodded chuckling.
"I was thinking in tell everyone in the Salvatore's dinner..." She said smiling.
"It's fine by me." I said and kissed her and she kissed me right back, we start to make out when Caroline pushed me away. I gave her a confused look when I hear the door open.
"Hey guys! Care do you want to go shopping?" Rebekah asked.
"Sure." Caroline said.

Caroline's POV
It was already time to the dinner and I was a little bit nervous, I didn't know how they would react special Bonnie, she never really liked Klaus.
I went to the Salvatore's Boarding House with Bonnie, Rebekah was already there to 'catch up' with Stefan. When we got in the first person I saw was Klaus, I smiled to him and he did the same.
"Hello guys!"
"Hello again girls!" Rebekah said.
"Hey care! Hey Bonnie!" Stefan said smiling.
"Blondie. My favorite witch." Damon said drinking his bourbon.
"Hey gorgeous! Bonnie." Enzo said smirking to me and I saw a very jealous Klaus which made me smile.
"Before we go to dinner I have something to say." I said.
"What is it Barbie?" Damon asked.
"Niklaus Mikaelson is my boyfriend." I said smiling and he walk over to me and kissed me.
"You finally admitted Hun?" Stefan said smirking and I nodded.
"Great now we have two Barbie Klaus" Damon said rolling his eyes.
"I'm happy that you're happy but if Klaus pass the line I will make him suffer." Bonnie said.
"The wicked witch of the East strikes back." Damon said and Bonnie chuckled.
"Don't worry I love Caroline. I would never hurt her."
"And I love Nik."