A Noise

Caroline's POV
I went to my bedroom and start to cursed myself. 'I better go to sleep'? What the hell was that? I wanted to be with him but that escape from my mouth...
I just stay there, laid on my bed and thinking about Niklaus Mikaelson.

Klaus's POV
She said that she was going to sleep and then went to her bedroom. Did she from the sudden regret what happen? No. I am not going to start think like that. I am Niklaus Mikaelson, one of the most powerful supernatural creatures walking on the Earth. But Caroline is the most beautiful, smart and strong women that I ever met... OMG I seem a stupid teenager in love.
I went to the other room that was where I was sleeping and try to sleep but the only thing that I could do was thinking about Caroline and wondering what was her true feelings for me.

Caroline's POV
I heard Klaus going to the bedroom and I continue there thinking about Klaus. It was now 2 am and I heard a noise outside, I decided to go see what was it. I hide some stakes in my sweatshirt, and grabbed my bow with stakes.
I was walking slowly and now was just silence but I continue, I was opening the door when I heard some steeps behind me, I quickly turn around and saw Klaus.
"Love what are...?" He was asking confused and I run over to him and I put my hand in front of Klaus's beautiful lips and shocked my hand.
"I heard something" I whispered so just he could hear me, then I gave him a stake and I continue walking.
I was now outside and try to hear something.
"Caroline I don't hear anything. Maybe it was the went what you heard love." He said trying to calm down, I nodded and when we turned around and start to walk I felt a huge pain, I look at my stomach and saw a stake in my stomach, I was on my knees because of the pain. Klaus looked at me with a worried look and I gave him a small smile saying I was okay, then I took the stake off of me.
"Where the hell are you?" Klaus asked shouting to nowhere.
"Came on! Show yourself, you coward!" I shouted and in a blink I was pushed into the wall with Mikael grabbing me by my throat.
"What did you just called me?"
"Coward. You are a monster and a coward. By the way, I'm not afraid of you." I said and pushed him and put a stake into his stomach.
"You know that this stakes don't do me anything?" Mikael asked me when he was taking the stake off of him.
"I know" I said and snap his neck.
"What are you planning doing with him now?" Klaus asked me.
"Let's take him downstairs and torture him." I said with an evil smile and he smirked to me.
"Okay. Let me help you" klaus said and with his help we took Mikael to the basement and put him with some chains around him and wait until he wake up.
"Are you okay love?"
"Now that we have him and we can torture him yes." I said smiling.
"Do you sure you don't want some blood to heal wound faster?" Klaus asked worried.
"I'm okay" I said with a small smile and he smiled to me then Mikael interrupted is by his groaning.
"Hello back Mikael" I said with a smirk.
"What did you guys did?" Mikael asked looking at the chains and tried to get out without any success.