Questions

Caroline's POV
After my moment with Klaus I went to my bedroom and try to sleep.
I woke up with Bonnie leaving the room, then I heard Rebekah and Klaus talking, I didn't won't to interrupt their conversation so I stayed there hearing them, faking I was sleeping.
"You can't see it." Rebekah said.
"What?"
"You finally have someone in your life besides your family who doesn't think you're a monster and you decided to almost kill Damon..." Rebekah said.
"I believe that Caroline cares sometimes about me but I also believe that deep down when she looks at me she remembers all the horrible stuff."
"Klaus, you change around her. You could kill Tyler when he went to New Orleans, but you didn't because you didn't want to hurt Caroline." She said and I couldn't help but smile, I decided to fake that I was waking up just now, I turn around to look at them and smiled.
"Good morning" I said smiling and getting up, I went to the bathroom and start taking the shower, then when I heard the door being closed I put my towel around and get out, I forgot to take the clothes to the bathroom so I needed to get out...
I get out and went to the closet to find out some clothes.
"Hello love"
"What are you doing here?" I asked surprised and noticing I'm only in a towel.
"I was waiting for you..." He said smirking gazing me in a freakin small towel. "I like what you wearing."
"To bad, I'm going to put some clothes on. Now tell me, blue or white?" I asked referring to the summer dresses.
"White"
"Thanks" I said smiling and went to the bathroom putting the dress and curled my hair then I went back to my room and saw Klaus walking around the room.
"So... Why were you waiting for me?"
"I... I wanted to apologize... about the all Damon thing..." He said quickly the last part.
"It's okay"
"I know that was bad but you need to see that... Wait what?"
"It's okay" I repeated smiling.
"So you are not mad?" He asked.
"No. There was also a time when I thought that he was just a monster who used people but then I saw the good in him" I said with a small smile.
"How?"
"I don't know... But I guess it's what I do, I see the good in people who try to hide it... Like you" I said and he gave me a smile. "Now if you excuse me I need to go to classes..."
"Sure... I also need to know the news of New Orleans." He said and I smiled.
"Oh, yeah... Sometimes I forget that I know the King of New Orleans." I said making him chuckled. "How is it to be a King?"
"It could be better if I had a queen..." He said smirking, and I try to fake that I didn't saw the hint.
"I'm sure you will find your queen." I said smiling.
"I already know her..." He said smirking and then vanished.
...
I was changing clothes and went to the bar so we could do the drinking game along with Rebekah, Bonnie said she prefer being with Damon, because didn't want him to be all alone...
There was already in the bar Klaus, Stefan and Enzo.
"Hey guys!" I said smiling.
"Hello gorgeous!" Enzo said.
"Hello love!" Klaus said.
"We are here too." Rebekah said.
"We know" klaus said bored.
"Okay Enzo, so what are we playing?"
"I thought about questions, is like truth or dare but without the dare, and if some of you lie you need to drink... I start, Caroline when you saw Klaus almost killing Damon what did you fell about Klaus?"
"Understanding" I said and they all heard my heart and saw I was telling the truth.
"It's me now, what you mean with understanding?"
"If I knew that Damon did something like that to a person I cared about, I probably would try to kill him..." I said and everyone looked at me and saw my honesty. "Okay it's my turn! Rebekah if you could you would be back to turn into a vampire?"
"No" she said and we saw that it was truth. "Stefan why did you told me that you wanted to did the things slowly?"
Stefan looked at Rebekah and answer "Because of Elena's death" then he drink his shot.
"Enzo why are you still here if my brother is no longer in the game?"
"I like to drink" he said but we knew that he was lying so he drink the shot.
"Caroline why did you had hot hybrid sex with the original even knowing everything he's done?" Enzo asked.
"That's something only Klaus will know..." I said and drink my shot.
"Okay... Dear sister did you called Mikael to New Orleans"
"You will never know" she said and drink the shot.
...
After a few hours we were drunk but the person who was more drunk was Enzo and Klaus...
"Okay this question is for you love...," klaus said looking at me "did you regret what happened in the woods?"
"No" I said and he smiled.
"Why the hell not?" Enzo asked
"That is not of your concern" I said and drink the shot, after a while Enzo said that he give up and get out of there.