... A Truck

Note:

Bold - written by Wild_Things

Italic - written by LivStilinski

Underline - written by Me

Times New Roman - written by Micelthai

***

Once upon a time, I saw a truck, as I got closer, I noticed that there was a person inside. I opened the door and that person was a guy. He has a dirty blonde hair, blue eyes and he was naked but he has a six pack.

"Can I touch that?" I point at his tiny sausage.

"Um... I'm sorry but what?!" He looked at me like I just grow two heads.

"Can I touch that?" I repeated.

"Umm... Sorry but do you have some clothes?"

"You can have my cardigan if you want." I offer him my pink cardigan.

"Yeah, thank you." He took it and tie it around his torso to cover his dick.

"By the way, my name is Sexy." I offered him my right hand which he took it with a grin on his face.

"My name is Dick." He offered his hand which I also took it with a grin on my face.

"Do you want to come in? Let me take you home!" He drag me in. I was about to decline his offer but he locked the door. "Maybe it will be fine if he takes you home." My inner self told me. But I doubt her. My heart was beating so fast and I started sweating and I open my GPS for safe ofcourse.

"By the way, how you know my house?" I ask as we stop on my garage.

"I live across from you." He pointed to his house which was across from mine.

"You lived with Mr and Mrs Vajeyjey? The old couple?" I asked shockly.

"Yes, they are my uncle and aunt." He answer with a grin on his face.

"Do you want to come in? It's okay if you don't want to." I offered.

"Sure. Just let me go home and change first." He scratched the back of his neck shyly.

"Okay, cool. I'll wait for you inside." With that, I walked in to my house and prepared myself for this hot stranger.
And prepared some condom also for safety.

Suddenly, Dick slam the door until it fell open. "I have come, Pookie Bear!" I notice he was wearing grey sweatpants and tight white t-shirt.

"Hey! Come, sit beside me." I patted the sofa next to me. "How come you're so hot but your uncle and aunt are like freak people?"

"It's my ancestry name. Yours was the 'human' and mine is the Vajeyjey people." He stare at me intensively.

I nodded and ask him, "What do you want to do?"

"Let's play . . . " he put his finger on his chin. "BARBEYYY!"

"Let's play! I have a lot of Barbies in my room."

"Can I play with the Mariposa? I love her wings!" He scream at me.

"But I want to play with Mariposa." I pout at him.

"I'll play with it first, then I'll lend you."

"Okay then."

We play with Mariposa until 2 in the morning.

"Do you want to go to bed with me?" I ask.

"Are you sure? I might rape you and kill you later." He looked at me seriously and burst out laughing.

"Nah, just kidding. Let's get you to bed." He said.

"Nooo!" I scream and we laughed loudly.

"Come on Pookie Bear, change your clothes." He whisper seductively.

"Change me please." I look at him innocently and then smirked. He lift my shirt up and throw it across the corner. He starts to unclasp my bra.

"My, my, my. Those buns could win the grammy." He caresses my buns. I bit my lip to hold my moan from escaping my lips. He cupped my face with his large hands and slowly caressed my face. I slowly drag his neck and kiss him with my lip. I bit his tongue as he squirm away out of my grasp.

"A biter, I see." He smirked. He licked the blood that dripped from his lips.

He got a knife out and kill me.

THE END

***

Date : August 10 - August 11, 2015

• We made this story randomly and it all started with HeartlessThorne 's first sentence "Once upon a time I saw a truck,"

• This story was totally random because we made it at school and we're probably high slash boring when we're making this story.

• The picture above on the media box was the preview of the paper we used to write and the different colours of pen we used.

Thank you for reading :)