...Pyscho Putas

Bold written by Me

Italic written by lunarinang

Underline written by Wild_Things

Times New Roman written by LivStilinski

***

Once upon a time, I went to a concert. There's a boy standing there and he is looking at me. I try to ignore and comfort myself cus I'm here alone. Suddenly, he lunge at me and start biting my head off. I kicked him in the dick and he back off while growling at me.

"Why did you do that?"

"Because you were biting my head!" I screamed at him. Then people is looking at us. My cheeks are turning red and I curse him. He looked at me and pull me to place. We step on a pudle and suddenly we arrive at a weird looking land.

"Where are we?" I was damn amaze.

"Welcome to Disneyland!" He said.

"It's amazing! But why did you bring me here?" I asked him.

"Your parents had been kidnapped and they took them here."

"But I want to go back. I don't care about my parents. They were mean to me. I want to watch the concert! I choose 5SOS concert than going here ugh!" Then a coconut fell beside me. Then I remember about the huge open wound on my neck.

"Where's the freakin' hospital! This wound won't heal itself!" I panicked.

"Relax, it will heal in no time." He placed his hand on the wound and I can feel the wound healing.

"How did you do that?"

"Cause I'm not an ordianary guy, hun." He replied.

"Whaa..., 'hun'? Ew you gross, uhh... I don't know why I'm here. I don't know who are you. WHAT THE HELL!" I screamed like a handicap cat. I took out my kitchen knife and stab his eyes and golge them out.

"STABY, STAB, STAB!" I laugh like a maniac. He stopped me by grabbing my hand.

"What the fuck, woman!" He took his eyeball from my hand and put it back in his eyes.

"How did you do that?" I asked in surprised.

"What? This?" He took his eyeball out again and licked it.

"Because I'm smarter than you, babe." He smirk. I kick his ass. I call out the hell hound and they start ripping the guy's flesh and bones. I just stood there watchibg and laughing.

"You wont call me names like that if you're smarter than me, BABE" I emphasized the last word just like what he called me earlier.

"Stop them, you bitch!" He yelled.

"In your face bitch, you stupid...BITCH! HAHAAA!" I laughed. I keep laughing till I almost faint. The hell hound devour all his flesh then barf it all out giving the bloody sight in front of me. I step on his fledh in front of me and started jumping on it.

"Oh my god. This is so fun. It's like a mini trampoline." Then suddenly I was back to the wwiting line of the concert with the other 5SOS fans.

"Oh my ....!! Where are you people? Why are you taking all of the poster??" I screamed. I cry beside the toilet and a security grab me. The security drag me out and took an axe and start chopping on my legs.

"No! Stop! Stop!" I cried but they just smirked and keep chopping on my legs. After they were done, they left me alone with my legs on their shoulder. I'm 'leg-less' now. Then a kid came and saw my legs and put a hot dog to make it connect. Oh my...ugh. Then came another kid and put a burger to connect with the hot dog. A pack of wild cane out of nowhere and start eating my body. They ate both of my arms so now I'm 'leg-less' and 'arm-less'. Then, a caterpillar starts to crawl to my head and chew it slowly.

"I don't get it ugh." I screamed. There's a laugh at the back, I think it's a boy damn. "Who the hell are you?! Help me" he kept laughing and ignore me.

"WHY AREN'T YA HELPING ME!" His body fall side wats to the ground as he whispered.

"I want to shit..."

"What's wrong with this world? I just came to a fucking concert and now I'm arm-less, leg-less and parent-less." I screamed loudly and tears started falling from my eyes.

"Don't cry, babe." The boy said as he continue to hold his shit. "Urgh...I can't help it no more!" He pour all of his shit with his might.

"LET IT ALL GO, STRANGE DUDE!" I cheered. When he finished, he smeared his shit on my chopped arms and legs. Then suddenly my arms and legs grew again.

"It's called 'Yo! Magic Shit'"

"What the...what?"

"All magic comes with a pric, dearie!" He grabs as he swung his arms forward and chopped my head off. I screamed and jerked away.

"Wait...why I'm still alive?" I screamed. "You stupid shit! Put it back you bitch!" Suddenly Deputi Parrish came out of nowhere and burn all of my body part. All I can do was just stay there and watch him burn my body. Wait...wait a minute. I shouldn't let him burn my precious sexy body.

"Whoa...whoa...STOP! My precious body!"

"Oh I think that I found myself a leg less puta..." He sang.

"Who you calling puta,cyou jerkface!"

"You, honey bunny sweety." He smirked.

"Nigga face you crazy!" I screamed. I keep screaming for help.

And then a truck ran us down.

The End.

***

August 24, 2015

no offense.

this book is just random. written by random authors.

thanks you for reading

953 words